Chapter 4

Nanu : okay lets go ice cream for kids

Shanaya & honey : yaayyy ice cream

Nanu : okay be quite if your nani got to know she will kill me

Shanaya & honey : chuckled

(They reached to ice cream parlour )

Nanu : what flavour do you want ?

Shanaya: ummmm....I want chocolate, cookie and cream , red velvet ,pistachio and black currant for now if I want more I will take it later on (smile)

Honey : I want dark chocolate, American nut , muddy chocolate, cotton candy ,caremel and vanilla that's it I thing that's enough (said like he had just order 1 or 2 ice cream)

Nanu : (my mouth was opened listening to their order are they ordering for whole family I don't think so and what do you mean by if I want more I will order)(shocked) listen both of you, you are getting only one scope I don't want to be killed by your nani and who the hell order so many ice cream were you ordering for whole family ? (It came like a question

Shanaya & honey : No it is only for us (emotioneles)

Nanu : in mind (I don't know what I will do to them ahhh its so hard to take care of childern) (I am so tired ) whatever you are getting only one scope that's it (sternly)

They came out of parlour with three scope on ice cream cone nanu was not able to resist shanaya puppy eyes

Nanu : in mind (what the fuck I losed to small girl but she had really adorable puppy eyes I'm sure no one can resist it but I should learn to resist it I can't that thing take me over all the time if I will be like this she might became demanding ....I just hope they don't get sick because if my wife gots to know about it I'm dead yay I'm serious my wife is doctor duh I was busy in my thoughts that I didn't realised I reached home ahh finally I can rest)

Now 3 days has past and shanaya is now comfortable in this environment and now she is able to sleep peacefully yay she is not a morning person so now she get up around 9 am or 10 am

Right now they all are sitting in living room and shanaya is having her breakfast as she woke up at 10:30 so she is having alone

Mom : shanaya from tomorrow you are going to join your school with honey

Shanaya: ughhhh mom I am still adjusting in new environment I need time (tired to convince her)

Mom : ohh really but I think you are now very comfortable getting up at 10 and roaming here and their (seriously)

Shanaya:(mumbled) that doesn't mean I'm comfortable

Nanu : what happened sweetheart you don't like school

Shanaya: No I like school but I don't like to get up early (said while eating her food)

Honey : lazy rotten cherry tomato

Shanaya : how dare you call me lazy you pumpkin

(Now both of them are running in house here and their and fighting with each other)

Now both of them are running on track keeping their hands up in air

Nanu : don't you both dare to bring your hands down before you complete ten laps or else you would be running with weight (ahhh I so done with them they both can't just live without fighting and which end them in situation like this but I must say shanaya has really good stamina and endurance but truth is she is very lazy  ik that I must talk to her about joining boxing again boxing coach in their school is really good actually he was my cadet in final year due to some personal reason he had to quit his training and now he is professional boxing coach and he is really strict after all he is was my cadet and one of my favourite cadet but first let her settle in her school I don't want to drop bomb on her )