chapter 21

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
DWARIKA 
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Today marks the auspicious day for the Maha Yagna, a sacred ceremony everyone's been waiting for. The seven wise Rishis came yesterday, and now all the close family members are gathered, excited for what's to come. Vasudev, who is really smart, suggested not inviting  other kings to keep the ceremony peaceful and calm.

Everyone has jobs to do to get ready for the yagna, except for Kirthi, who's been fasting without food or water since yesterday, following what Rishi Gautam said. Even though fasting is really hard, Kirthi hasn't given up, and instead of looking weak, she was glowing.

Krishna has been put in charge of making sure everything is ready for the ceremony by Rishi Kashyap, while Rishis Atri, Bharadwaj, and Jamadagni have worked really hard to make the yagna place perfect, paying attention to every little detail for the important ritual.

Rishi Vishvamitra and Rishi Varsista ceremoniously sprinkled Ganga jal throughout the entire mandap, purifying the sacred space. The Sapta Rishis then took their seats around the havan kund, while others settled at a respectful distance.

As the Rishis commenced the havan, offering prayers to Lord Ganesh and invoking Agni dev, the atmosphere became charged with reverence. With the lighting of the havan and the chanting of the Gayatri mantra eighteen times, the energy of the ceremony intensified.

 With the lighting of the havan and the chanting of the Gayatri mantra eighteen times, the energy of the ceremony intensified

Rishi Vishvamitra then beckoned Krishna to bring Kirthi forward. In moments, Kirthi arrived, adorned in a pure white lehenga and adorned with minimal yet elegant jewelry, exuding a divine aura with each graceful step. Her radiant smile illuminated the surroundings as she entered the mandap.

With humility and reverence, Kirthi greeted Agnidev and then the assembled Rishis before taking her seat

With humility and reverence, Kirthi greeted Agnidev and then the assembled Rishis before taking her seat. Closing her eyes, she joined her hands in silent prayer, immersing herself in the sacred atmosphere of the Maha Yagna.