2. Shared Trauma

Photo Made with Bing AI

AN: Pronunciations... via 'howtopronounce.com.' I spelled the pronunciation respelling based on how I heard it being pronounced. I just wanted some names for Stiles, and it is Polish. His sibling names are either Polish or Slavic; ChatGPT helped me develop them.

Miecyzslaw 'Me-see-slov' 
Wojtek/Wojciech 'Voy-Tech'
Anwar 'An-war' 
Emile/Emilliano 'E-mill'/'E-mili-on-oh'

Marcin 'Mar-Chin'

Przemysław/Przemek 'She-me-slov/'She-meck'

Stanislaw 'Stan-e-slov'
Bartosz 'Bar-doss'

Krzysztof 'Kris-toff'

December 6th, 2021
2:29 AM
   Wojtek was speaking with some of his Alpha/Omega Federation friends, trying to tie everything up to get Stiles to rest. When he found out his birthday was the first of the year, he almost had a heart attack. He had been in this hell hole all year, and he couldn't begin to think about his state of mind right now.

   "We have to interview the Omega," Grant said, and Wojtek snarled. "Your brother, sorry." Grant rolled his eyes.

   "Why do you need to speak with him? He has nothing to do with this," Wojtek asked. He looked back to his truck to see Stiles sitting on the tailgate while two first responders checked him out.

   "Stop fussing," Grant snapped as an agent approached them with a bag full of the money the Alpha paid for his brother.

   "Well, hurry up. You would never have found out about this if it weren't for me," Wojtek said, snatching the back of the car.

   "Is he always like this?" Agent Selma asked, and Grant shrugged.

   "The kid was sold to some creep Alpha in the Netherlands when he was 12. He earned it," Grant said. Stiles widened his eyes, turning to them to see if he heard them right. Wojtek sighed, as sometimes Grant forgot that some individuals had good hearing.

   "Stupid Salamander Shifter," he muttered, walking over to his truck to lock his money in a safe box under the back seats. "Is there Anything to worry about other than him being malnourished?" Wojtek asked the first responders.

   "Did... he just say the sheriff sold you to an Alpha in the Netherlands?" EMT Ashley asked. After a glare from the Alpha, she quickly remembered her place as a Beta and avoided eye contact. "Er, yes, He is underweight and severely dehydrated. He has a few bones that had been broken and healed wrong. It could be extremely uncomfortable for him unless he gets it corrected.

   "Right. Thank you. Is that all?" Wojtek asked, "You have been here for thirty minutes. You mean to tell me that you haven't checked his vitals yet?" he asked, glaring at the Alpha EMT. "There are plenty of other pretty omegas for you to objectify, fuck off after you get him some water,"

   "Yes, sir," The EMT stammered and walked off, fetching refrigerated water from the ambulance. He handed it to the Beta EMT, who gave it to Stiles.