3. A Kitty That Likes Baths

Photo Made with Bing AI

AN: Hey guys, sorry to mention that most of the characters have sisters, I just focused on the male O.C.s because 1. I was working on the cast for 5 hours alone, 2. Most of the scenes will be gay sex, LOL. I will drop more cast names on the chapters in which they first premiere. This fic has gotten a lot of positive engagement. Thank you so much! As I said, I will be slowing down the updates. I hope you enjoyed the three-day premiere of that story!

P.S.: This will be a mostly Wojtek/Stiles and Sterek endgame story, most of the darker shit has happened before these first three chapters, and there will be flashbacks. Please comment on any feedback or ideas you would like to see! Enjoy the chapter!

December 6th, 2021
6:24 PM
   "Is this comfortable?" Anwar asked as he lowered Stiles to lie in the tub. He could tell Stiles was shy and annoyed at being supervised so closely.  

   He looked at Stiles' neck and sighed, as he still had the collar from Echien on his neck. It was quite big and uncomfortable-looking, but they couldn't find the key. It could get wet, but there was an automatic function that electrocuted the omega if they tried to get out of it, so they didn't have the chance to pick the lock.

   "I have hands..." Stiles muttered. Though Stiles felt discomfort and his back pinched him, Emile experienced the same as being in a cramped cage. Their bodies would take a long time to get used to normal living.

   That made Anwar chuckle as he grabbed a loofa and poured some body soap on it, "You're just like Dad," Anwar chuckled, and Stiles raised an eyebrow. "You're defiant like him," Anwar said, reaching out to scrub Stiles' shoulder. he widened his eyes as Stiles flinched. "Oh my god, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you,"

   "No, it's okay..." Stiles said bashfully. "I just... thought you were going to hit me. Omegas aren't liked for being defiant at Eichen."

   "Of course," Anwar felt awful, "I was just saying... I had to do this for Dad last year when he got in a big fight. He had both arms in full casts, and he still was determined to bathe on his own," he explained.

   "Oh, um... I guess so," Stiles gave him a soft smile.

   "Look, I can tell that your instincts tell you to trust my father. I want you to know that he raised me my entire life. I would never do anything to harm you either,"

    "Okay," Stiles said, feeling a bit safer.

   "If you want to wash yourself, I will be here, okay? Dad wants to make sure you don't hurt your back even more,"

   "It's okay, um... I think I can trust you,"

   "You sure?" Anwar asked, and Stiles nodded. Anwar softly continued to wash Stiles. He let tensions die down until Stiles relaxed. He knew he wasn't used to being pampered. "I am glad it wasn't, and warn you. Dad doesn't get physically intimate with his omegas unless they consent. Though he does like for them to wear skimpy clothing around him,"

   "I noticed the attire he picked out for me," Stiles said, looking at the sheer fluffy pink shirt and thin shorts that looked like they could fit in a jean watch pocket over the counter. Stiles muttered. "Better than nothing... that coat is the first article of clothing I have had since January 1st."