4. A Gajos Goodbye

December 7th, 202112:24 PM"Noah StilinskiClaudia StilinskiFenrir ObersonDaniel SmithyGina Osborne

December 7th, 2021
12:24 PM
"Noah Stilinski
Claudia Stilinski
Fenrir Oberson
Daniel Smithy
Gina Osborne
..."

   An agent from the Alpha/Omega Federation was calling out names of all of the arrested people who were involved with the recent Beacon Hills Arrests of mistreating minors and Eichen Omegas. Wojtek and Anwar were sitting behind Stiles and Emiliano. Emile reached for Stiles' hand and held it as they both needed this show of affection.

"Dorian Mathers
Dorma Mathers
Andy Bradley
..."

   They were sitting in the sheriff's station, which made Stiles uncomfortable. Several arrests had been made in the station, as evidence was on the USB that Wojtek turned in. Stiles could feel some glares of judgment, anger, or sadness heading his way.

"Lewis Brunski
Dr. William Barrow
Dr. Adrien Harris
Dr. Conrad Fenris
Dr. Gabriel Valeck
..."

   Stiles kept looking to the side and hunkering down when Officer Davis glared at him. Wojtek glared at the man and imagined why Stiles was so skittish of him.

"Officer Michelle House
Officer Vince Smithy
Officer Daniel Osborne
Officer Sven Sullivan
Officer Jim Culvers
..."

   Wojtek began staring down at Officer Davis until the man realized he was being observed. Then, he cleared his throat and acted like he was going to the bathroom. Wojtek took off sprinting, and the Officer ran out of the office.

   "Oh, um... him too?" Agent Grant asked, interrupting the federation director's list of names he was calling out as it paused to assess what was happening. Stiles nodded, and the Director continued calling off this list of names.

   These weren't individuals who had hurt and exploited Stiles. They had also been named by some of the other Omegas rescued that night. The laws protecting Omega's were still shit, but they were getting a bit better. Most people would get off with either five months of prison or just probation.

   Anwar kneeled between the two and put his arms around them to comfort them. Surprisingly, over 300 people were arrested in just a week. Several more warrants were out, but they would do much for Omega law.

   Wojtek stormed back into the station while some Officers took Davis back to the cells to book him. He was angry but stood on the other side of Stiles and knelt, protectively placing an arm around his waist.