SYNOPSIS

~

"You're that seductive, even wearing a man's attire can make my friend down there get so f*cking hard!."
- Val

~

SYNOPSIS

VIRGO is one of the top-secret agents and a spy in their unknown organization. She's about to take on her most difficult mission after her one-month vacation. Her new target is one of the known Dangerous Bosses, VT Andrada. The rich, mysterious, and a great womanizer she had ever known.

To be safe, she disguised herself as a man by cutting her hair, drinking potion to hide and change her voice. Finally, disguising herself as a servant. She must infiltrate in his manor and investigate the mysterious disappearance of childrens around the area. However, when she meets the Boss and the Lord of the Manor for the first time. She was in shock not because of his handsomeness but because, he was the same man she kissed at the Bar one month ago, the one who took her breath away by kissing her torridly. And when she came face to face to him again, he kisses her which suddenly surprised her. His kiss was scorching which makes her wall starts to shatter.

As she spent her time in his Manor. The past starts to show, in front of her, traumatizing her and tormenting her. What will she do. If she's still in her current mission. And knowing that it's not only the past that gives her trouble.

Is it her identity that is in danger or...
It's the other way around.

~

A/N : Hiiii! It's me wynnee! I hope you'll enjoy reading!

~ Wynnee