★Bound to happen ★

New york city, a very lively city.

In the morning,people are going for their work and children are giggling while they are going to school.
There is a hustle and bustle everywhere.

A man with blonde hair running while he is out of breath. He entered the building and showed his pass to the security and ran past them as he was in a hurry. He got into the elevator and pressed the floor . Just as he reached his floor and the doors of the elevator got opened he started to walk at a fast pace. Everyone in his workspace was looking at him.

"We were waiting for you Mr. Park ." Owen said while walking at the same pace as him.

"Did you call the family?" He asked as they reached the cabin. He checked the file that was kept on his table.

"Yes Jimin" Owen said."By the way why did you get late today?" Owen asked jimin.

" Nothing just a grumpy Bora and her story about how she doesn't want to go to school" Jimin said with a sigh.

"Mr.Park emergency!emergency!" A nurse came running while shouting for him. Jimin ran with a stethoscope in his hand.

"What happened?" Jimin asked while checking the patient's pulse. He quickly wore stethoscope."it's an accident" another doctor replied him.

"Situation is critical, Shift him to operation theatre now we have to perform a surgery." Jimin said. The team rushed to the OT.

"Kook..kook where is my brother? I want to meet my brother..how is he?"someone loudly thrash around as he was shouting at everyone.

Jimin immediately walked towards him and asked" Are you patient's brother?"

"Yes I'm his brother I'm kim Taehyung..How is my brother? How is he ? Please tell me." Taehyung said in a pleading way while having tears in his eyes.

"It's critical. But we will do our best sir." With that jimin wore his mask and entered the OT.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A man with brown hair which reaching till his shoulder which are kind of messy right because as he just woke up in 6 in the morning. He has round eyes and a mole under his lips.

"Good morning jungkook." He said to himself. He strechted his limbs and got out of his bed. After freshing up he made himself a coffee.

Suddenly his phone rang.

   "Good morning to you too jungkook. I hope that you had nice sleep." Taehyung said from the other of the phone.

"Come to point Taehyung." He said

" Nothing just comes on time for your favorite artist who are coming from san Francisco. And ofcourse we don't disappoint them. And yeah wear your favourite suit okay. " Taehyung said

"Okay Taehyung..now I'm ending the call bye." He said and ended the call

He sighed because sometimes how annoying Taehyung of course knows it's his nth time he called him  just for this   but still he loves him deeper than any ocean even though he doesn't show it.

As jungkook got ready to go to his company. He has a meeting regarding his upcoming performance

Jungkook always had the dream of becoming a violinist. Today he is known for skills all around the world.

After taking a good shower he got ready. He wore his' favorite color shirt 'as just Taehyung said. Black .

He ate cereals for his breakfast. His driver called and said his car is ready.