★Can't help falling in love with you★

Jimin was driving his car and Bora was sitting in her baby car seat securely.
They reached the graveyard.

Two white grave stones stating 'Choi Jun-do ' and 'park Hyun-soo'  in very beautiful writing.

Her sister, Hyun-Soo who was a beautiful 27 year old. She was jimin's eye candy. She was eight months pregnant with Bora.
In the morning he got a call from the police that wanted him to come to the hospital. He just ran and grabbed his car keys.
He reached the hospital and someone asked" are you park jimin?"he just nodded. All bad scenarios are coming to his mind.

"Well Hyun-Soo who is your sister and her husband had met with an accident and we are sorry for your loss but they are no more." A police officer said. Police were involved because it was an accidental case. He was standing there like a statue. Tears were continuously falling from his eyes.

A doctor came and patted his shoulder he turned around and the doctor asked.

"Your sister was pregnant right?" She asked and nodded eagerly. He was dying to see the baby. His sister and her husband were both waiting for the delivery day.

"Well the hit was so bad that they both died on the spot but the baby we were able to see her and she is a pre - mature baby so we have to keep her in the NICU but you can meet her." With that a happy feeling bloomed inside his heart.

He still remembers when he met Bora for the first time. The baby was breathing through the oxygen pipe that was attached through her nose . He just cried silently. He was missing Hyun-Soo now because just looked like her.

"Mom, dad." Bora chimed and bowed to the grave. Jimin had showed her picture of her parents so that she knows where she belongs. Who her parents are.

"Mimi and me are good and healthy and next week I'm turning five." She said excitedly.

"Dad i made a new friend in my class."she said happily.

Jimin always keeps her as her own daughter. Jimin keeps on tabs always regarding Bora.

After two hours they said bye and came back home while coming home they had waffles and ice cream.

★★★★★★★★★★★

"Kook me and yoongi decided to settled down in here in new york. " Hoseok said with a smile. He always wanted live in new york. Yoongi agreed too. What could can get any better. And jungkook living near them.

"I'm gonna annoy and have fun with yooongi hyung." He said excitedly like a kid. Hoseok ruffled his hair. In response yoongi just groaned.

"Yeah and I will cook your favorite food everyday promise." Hoseok said .

"And for me. Nothing for me . I handle his shit. Sometimes he just gives me seasonal depression." Taehyung said with a huff layed his head on yoongi's shoulder who just pushed him away.

"When did I gave so much work. You are manager but before you are my best friend where is that promise of yours
'jungkook I will always be with you i promise' . Stupid taedumb." Jungkook said . He imitated the seven year Taehyung when they were elementary school.

"Who are you calling dumb when you yourself don't have any brain." Taehyung retorted. Hoseok and yoongi both were used to this .

Suddenly yoongi stood everyone got silenced. They both do yoongi .

"Jungkook you said you wanted your violin so I have arranged you will get it in the afternoon. Now take rest and both you behaving like fucking toddlers ,be mature morons." Yoongi said they both just looked at each other.