★My love for you★

"Good morning Rabbit." Taehyung greeted playfully jungkook who just groaned.

"Oh god Taehyung not again." Jungkook said irritatedly. He didn't blink asleep. He was thinking about someone while laying in the hospital bed.

"Why are you so grumpy in the morning...what happened tell me?" Taehyung asked as plopped down on the couch in the room.

"He came last night." He said with a sigh. He doesn't know why but he never behaved like this ever before.

"Jungkook listen to me you always say violin is your life right ? If you are ready to make that your life then what's stopping you. And I think you and that  chicky doctor make a good couple." Taehyung stated . He took an apple from the basket that was on the table and started eating it .

" Good morning jungkook." Hoseok chimed with a bright smile as he entered the room with a basket in his hands. He puts the basket on the table.

" I made your breakfast and thought you would like to eat some homemade food." Hoseok said. He just nodded with a smile.

"Where is that sloth of yours?" Taehyung asked teasingly.

"Here." Yoongi said while entering the room .

"What's bothering you kook?" Hoseok asked. It surprised Jungkook how he knew that something was going on with him .

"Come on tell me..maybe i can help you." Hoseok said while running his hand on his head with adoration.

"Um" before Jungkook could say anything suddenly jimin entered with a nurse beside him.

" Good morning everyone." Jimin said with a smile. Jungkook was just looking at him with a little smile.

They all saw how jungkook was not even saying the word. The three of them looked at each other understanding the depth of matters.

"Hm blood pressure is normal and oxygen level is normal too . How are you feeling  Jungkook... Any pain?" Jimin asked while checking jungkook's heartbeat with a stethoscope.

"Jungkook, doctor is asking something." Taehyung said teasingly as he saw how jungkook was lost in admiring the person in front of him.

Jungkook snapped out of his trance and looked at jimin

"How are you  feeling?" Jimin asked again.

"Um go.. good" jungkook stuttered as he replied his question.

"Well I have a. Good news for you. As you  are recovering pretty good you can get discharged by tomorrow afternoon." Jimin said with a smile. He wrote something the file then looked up.

"NO" jungkook screamed. He wanted to see jimin more.

"No but why you should be happy." Jimin asked confusingly.

Jungkook just looked at him

★★★★★★★★★★★★

"What happened?" Owen asked as he sat with his plate with food as it was lunch time .

Jimin was just poking his food with a pout on his face.

"Ay" Owen poked his cheek with the back of his hand . He smiled softly as he patted his head.

"What happened hm..is that violinist again?" Owen asked again.

Jimin just nodded with a sigh.

"I'm in a dilemma Owen...i don't know what should I do ." Jimin said with teary eyes.

"Oh baby ." Owen just hugged him tightly.

"I don't know" he said while Owen just pats his head.

★★★★★★★★★★★★