page one

Dear diary,
                    I was training with Johnny today. He got me good but I was just better than him. I bust his lip and I bruised his right arm. Fuck I feel guilty. He looked like he was in extreme pain. I should go check on him.

06:47 am

I checked up on soap he's okay luckily. He said it was just the shock of me punching him in his face that made him look like he was in pain. I still feel bad but at least he's okay.

I'm tired of this war already. I'm constantly scared I'll lose Johnny. He means the world to me. I never want to lose him.

Fuck Graves is annoying me. He won't stop talking about Shepherd and his plans. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a crush on the guy. I'm just glad he isn't a part of the task force and he's just someone who helps us.

12:09 pm

I've just got back from having lunch with Johnny. He kept talking about his girlfriend. Fuck I hate that girl. She's all soap talks about. Am I jealous? No I can't be. He's just a friend. Yeah. He's just my best friend. And besides I'm his superior.

Ugh! I had to put up with Johnny's girlfriend. She wouldn't shut up about what they do in private. Like I care. Maybe I do a bit...what am I talking about. I don't care what they do. It's not like I want to date Johnny.

08:00 pm

I was talking with Gaz...he said I've been acting strangely around soap. I haven't have I? No I've been acting like I usually do. I don't have feelings for soap. It's as simple as that.