Sleepy

*It starts with Milk Carton and Wax Sealer, who are sitting on the floor, coloring*

Milk Carton:
...What kind of crayon is the best crayon?

Wax Sealer:
Like...taste or color?

Milk Carton:
Hmm...I think either is good.

*While they're talking, Rubber Ducky comes into the room, noticeably tired.*

Wax Sealer:
Oh, Ducky! Which do you think tastes better? Electric lime or macaroni and cheese?

*Wax Sealer holds up two crayons of the same color. Rubber Ducky just responds with a squeaky yawn.*

Microphone:
Ducky!

*Soap comes into the room and picks up Rubber Ducky*

Microphone:
This is the fifth time you've wandered off...You need to get SOME rest.

Milk Carton:
What's going on auntie Mic?

Microphone:
Sorry, Ducky skipped nap time earlier and he's pretty tired cuz' of it. We're trying to get him to take a nap now before noon, but he just keeps wandering off.

Rubber Ducky:
*Squeak squeak!*

Microphone:
Don't you use that tone of voice at me, mister! You two just keep doing what you're doing, Kay?

Milk Carton & Wax Sealer:
Okay!

Microphone:
Alright, Ducky, if I read you ONE MORE STORY, will you promise to go to sleep???

*Microphone says as she leaves while still carrying Rubber Ducky*

Wax Sealer:
...What about mango tango?

Milk Carton:
I've never tried mango before...is it yummy?

Wax Sealer:
Well, I think it's kind of like an orange but...

Rubber Ducky:
*Squeak*

Wax Sealer:
Yeah, what he said.

*...*

Milk Carton & Wax Sealer:
DUCKY!!

Wax Sealer:
He keeps coming back...maybe he wants to draw with us! Want to draw with us, Ducky?

*Wax Sealer gives Rubber Ducky a crayon, only for him to drop it.*

Microphone:
DUCKY!

*Microphone came into the room and picked up Rubber Ducky again*

Microphone:
Jeez, how do you keep running away from me?? I turned around for a SECOND and you disappear!

Rubber Ducky:
...*Squeak Squeak?*

Microphone:
No, no, sweetie...I'm not mad at you...I just really don't know what you want...

Milk Carton:
Oh! I have an idea, auntie Mic!

*...*

*Soap walks into the room*

Soap:
MICROPHONEICANTFINDRUBBERDUCKYIPUTHIMTOBEFFIVEMINUTESAGOANDNOWHESGONEI'MFREAKINGOU-

Soap:MICROPHONEICANTFINDRUBBERDUCKYIPUTHIMTOBEFFIVEMINUTESAGOANDNOWHESGONEI'MFREAKINGOU-

Soap:
O-Oh.

Microphone:
Guess all he really needed was some company, huh..?

Soap:
Y'know, I haven't seen him this relaxed since he found out the hotel had a pool.

Microphone:
At least he's happy, right?

Soap:
Yep...that's all that matters.

Soap:
...Why are there bite marks on all these crayons?