Ch. II: Glastonbury Abbey

That very night, at the stroke of midnight the same mysterious girl made her way, walking from Buckingham Palace to Glastonbury Abbey. She took one look at the broken structure and sighed.

"Thanks, Henry eighth for making my work even more." She scoffed.

The massive church was now in ruins.

"What I seek is at the centre but when the centre is unknown how shall I seek it?" She asked herself

She walked through whatever was left of the enternce and removed from her pockets a piece of very useful paper. The plan of Glastonbury Abbey Church.

And somehow she navigated her was to the centre walking under the shadow of the night and only the light of the stars for her company

And somehow she navigated her was to the centre walking under the shadow of the night and only the light of the stars for her company. The steps she took were silent even on the grass. Like a spirit lurking in the shadows.

After a bit more of walking she reached the centre of the church. She smiled and sat down on her right knee and looked at the ground covered by grass.

"Ever thought you'd end up there?" She asked whatever was beneath the earth. She then put both her palms on the green grass and closed her eyes. From the light blue shade her eyes were, when she opened them had turned golden.

A sudden power came out of her hands and that part of the earth went flying in the opposing directions. A three to five feet hole was created but she stood on the ground which was still intact.

Opening her right palm she saw a piece of black marble which had on it inscribed the letter 'A' looking at that she smiled and put it in her pocket and stretched her hands forward as if to call something to her. She closed her eyes again but nothing happened, she got tensed and used even more power but all in vain. At last she opened her anger filled eyes.

"You can't be serious! There's no bone!?" She stated. Hitting her hands on her forehead. "1539, that damned year and that damned king!"

Suddenly she felt the presence of someone else and immediately turned around and attacked using her powers but the person standing behind dodge it and hit destroyed a rack instead, thankfully it wasn't part of the structure.

"I was expecting a greeting like this after five hundred years!" A beautiful silver haired woman stood behind her. She wore a pale blue silk dress with a golden girdle.

"It's you." The girl said. "You're here?"

"I could sense your power."

"That why I didn't want to use it."

"I beg your pardon!"

"Not because of you, Viviane."

"Than who?"

"You know who."

"Oh." Viviane said. "I got it. You still are like this. Haven't changed at all."

"What's left to change. As long as I can merge it's fine."

"What about the king? Were you successful in tell him?"

"You think? Hate to break it to you but all the kings of Britain are the same!"

"Thousand five hundred years and still the same sass and sarcasm." Viviane admired.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever." The girl grumbled. "He's not here."

"What!? All these years for nothing!?"

"Those monks took him from the place he lay before. I've to find that." She looked at Viviane. "You know what you have to find."

"I do. And it's currently with me. No place is safe. I feel his presence, the dark times are approaching."

"It took me longer to get a form strong and powerful enough for my magic to use it."

"Ofcourse, you needed the body of someone who personality completely matched yours." Viviane paused. "Took you five hundred years."

"That's why I won't mind giving him few extra blows."

"I've heard our man's tale pass as legends."

"I had to listen to that for centuries."

The clouds began to gather and soo it began thundering but there was no lightning in the area. The area of bad weather spread across the country and sea.

"Oh, the British weather." Viviane stated.

"Here we go again." The girl sighed. "Everytime I plan to make a progress!"

"The level of enemity." Viviane laughed.

"Oh shut up! You speak of no change in me as if you have changed."

"I'm here for the lead cross!"

"Good you arrived at the topic." The girl smirked. "It isn't here."

"Didn't the monks get all of his remains here?"

"They did but thanks to that genius it's gone."

"Now what?"

"Our ways I have to part now but if I do get my hands on the lead cross I give my word, I will hand it over to you."

"I trust you."