Preface.

This is a rewrite of an older story.

What if? During Harry's first trip to Diagon Alley. Harry found more than Money in his vault. And What if, Like Voldemort, Harry gains control over his magic before starting Hogwarts?

How will Harry get past the Dursleys? What will his fashion sense be? What will his impact be on the magical world?

The following story is another Harry Potter fanfiction. That details Harry's life. That spans From Orphan to Ruler Of his own Island Kingdom.

Harry's expertise with magic will be Transfiguration. His magical skills will be that of a Metamorphmagus And Ice elemental magic.

Who will Harry's friends be?

How will Harry's Godfather fit into the story?

What will his relationship with Dumbledore be like?

How will he deal with Voldemort?

Who will he end up with?

How will magical Brittain react to the loss of the chosen one?

What if Harry was a match in magic for both Dumbledore and Voldemort?

Metamorphmagus.

Unlike Animagi, Metamorphmagi can take a wide variety of forms, changing sex and age, potentially looking like anyone at all, or even just changing a part of their appearance,

such as the shape of their noses. I had decided to add. That Harry, With enough training, can turn into three animals. A land Animal. A flying Animal. And A Water one.

Officially, nobody knows what the limits of a Metamorphmagus are.

I hope you will enjoy the story.