The Past, Present, and Future.

Gringotts, London, August 2, 1991, Morning.

A young red-haired man is having a meeting with Ranrok. He has long, fiery red hair. And he wears clothes that would not look out of place in a rock concert.

His name is William Weasley, but everyone close to him calls him Bill. Bill was a top student at Hogwarts. And when he graduated, he chose to use his considerable skill as a wizard as a curse breaker.

Bill is the oldest child of seven. His parents had hoped that Bill would choose a more conventional career. His parents are nonetheless proud of him.

And while the Weasleys were not the wealthiest family, their house was nonetheless filled with laughter and love.

Unbeknownst to Bill, his story is about to change forever. "Mr Weasley, If my reports are accurate, you have completed your curse breaker training. And as such, I have an assignment for you.

But it will be an unconventional one. But before I can go into details, I need you to sign this magical contract." Ranrok finishes his explanation And lays out a magical contract on the table for Bil to sign.

"This mission is one of the utmost importance. But more importantly, it requires complete discretion. So before we begin,

now would be the time to notify your family that you won't be able to communicate with them for a while." Ranrok continued his explanation.

"I will message my family. And I will be right back, Director Ranrok." Said Bill Weasley as he walked out.

An hour later.

Bill has finished his letter to his family and one to Charlie. The sibling closest to him in age.

He sends out two owls and returns to Ranrok's office. Bill sits down and goes over the contract. After reading it, he signs it.

"Now, Mr. Weasley. Allow me to tell you how your assignment will work. Every day, you will obtain a set of objectives to complete. You will receive the objectives From either myself or our client.

Today, you will be at the disposal of the client. Allow me to introduce you to him." Ranrok finishes his explanation and summons the client.

The client walks in, and Bill's mouth drops open in surprise. Ranrok began his introduction. "Willam Weasley, allow me to introduce you. To Our client, Mr. Harry James Potter."

Harry and Bill both shake hands."Mr Potter, allow me to introduce to you. One of our finest curse breakers, Willam Weasley."

Ranrok finished introducing Harry and Bill to each other. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Weasley." Harry greeted Bill in a polite and friendly manner.

"Likewise, Mr Potter, but please call me Bill." Bill returned, greeting Harry in a similar tone."As you wish, Bill. But only if you call me Harry as well." Harry replied. "As you wish, Harry," Bill replied in kind.

"Mr. Potter, Might I suggest you walk around the alley and return after lunch? That way, we can avoid questions like how Mr Potter spends his days." Ranrok suggests to Harry. "Good idea. I will see you both in a few hours." Harry replied.

Harry spends the next few hours walking around Diagon Alley. He looks at the different kinds of shops and tries out several types of candies and ice cream.

The Burrow, Weasley Residence, Near Ottery St Catchpole.

Molly Weasley nee Prewett is a devoted, loving, and at times overprotective mother of seven.

Molly, like the rest of her family, has fiery red hair. She is a powerful matriarchal presence in her household. But what choice do you have when You have Fred and George as your children?