Chapter 4

"No one ever taught you manners?"

"Who are you ? And what are you talking about?"

The warrior runs towards Lilith's direction, she is a millimeter from Lilith's face.

"You tell me."

Lilith brandishes her sword and the two confront each other, Lilith is confused, she tries with all her strength to fight her new opponent but she is stronger. Sounds of swords smashing in every corner of the arena. Camila doesn't understand what's happening.

"What is happening !?"

"I think a knight came to save Ava." Marie retorts, laughing.

The night begins to see the demon's weak points, she attacks towards the side then turns to attack the other, which confuses Lilith. She hits with a strong blow and the tall, black-haired woman falls. She points her sword straight at Lilith's face.

"You're done ?"

"Why did you came? It was a match between me and Ava!"

"Perhaps, but the rules were not respected, you challenged the princess while she was drunk. With that you   used a weapon other than your sword. If you ask me, it's not very fair." She said with a very serious look.

The knight extends her hand to  help Lilith  get up, but she refuses and disappears.

2 hours later

"Oh my head, what happened?"

"Princess ! You are awake, I will inform your cousin and your knight of your condition."

Ava sat up as best she could on the bed.

"My knight ? But Victor died when.."

She remained silent, remembering these memories, its not fun. She didn't have time to finish her sentence when Camila rushed in.

"I told you it was a bad idea!"

Camila said as she abruptly entered Ava's room.

"Don't worry I'm fi-, Aaargh." Gromela Ava realizing she  was injured.

Camila sat on the bed next to Ava.

"Tsi tsi tsi, fortunately Beatrice arrived, you could have seriously injured yourself."

"Who is Beat- ?"

"Excuse me, your highness, but the princess needs to rest."

Said the servant as she entered the room. She stood at the end of the room, waiting for Camila to leave. Claudia, her name is, watched as her highness came out of the room and then she took a warm towel to put it on Ava's forehead.

"Rest."

The little brunette must have been very tired because she lay down and closed her eyes has she fall assleep.