the muse (not canon in the story)

Swish swish
The sound of paint splattering on a white canvas fills the air.

Julia pays close attention to the canvas only looking away when she must look at the muse, a flower field

MK invited Julia here to get away so she could paint in peace.

While Julia paints the flowers and sky her silence is interrupted.

MK screams as she runs across the field, her raven hair flowing through the wind, the sun hit her just right, she looked angelic.

Julia laughs to herself as she watches MK getting scared of Julia's dog, Buttercup. MK lies in the flowers getting dirty with the dog.

Julia realizes that while getting caught up watching her "maybe friend" she's been subconsciously painting along.

Julia looks down to see her flower field with the same girl laying there.

"She's still just as beautiful" Julia whispers to herself.

"Watcha paintin?" MKs raspy voice could be recognized from anywhere. Clearly MK didn't know what personal space was as she climbed over Julia to get a a peek herself.

Julia blushes of embarrassment, will MK thinks she likes her? Will she make fun of her..

Julia's thoughts of panic get pauses as MK speaks
"Ooo am I ur muse?" MK says smirking, hiding the amazement at the piece.

Julia rolls her eyes as pushes the short girl to the side. She picks the the canvas, "you wish" she flashes MK a smile, "could you grab the rest of the stuff?"

MK picks up the painting supplies and follows Julia to the car as the dog runs after them.

MK puts the things in the trunk of her broken down car(that she possibly stole, where did it come from?).

Julia comes from behind hugging MKs back. MK shock knowing neither of them are a fan of touch at all. "Thank you for bringing me here" Julia says quickly as she backs away from MK.

"A hug and a thank you? Two points for me!" MK smirks

Julia just smiles back not making a comment.

"Let's head back, they're probably worried." MK says smiling back dropping the facade.

Julia drives the two back listening to Frank ocean, it's night when they arrive

"See you tomorrow?" Julia questioned
"In your dreams." MK retorted getting out the car smiling.

🌻🖼️🐾

_______________
Put a finger down if you got burnt out on wrighting a story that was meant to be a joke but people ended up actually liking it.
☝️✊