002

In the bustling corridors of Kongpob's palace, his servants gathered in small clusters, their voices hushed as they exchanged gossip and speculation about the latest developments in their master's household. 

As they busied themselves with their tasks, their conversation inevitably turned to the topic of Omega Aroon, the newest addition to their midst.

"Did you hear about Omega Aroon?" whispered one servant to another, her eyes wide with curiosity.  Arthit's ears twitched habitually, he focussed on the whispered voices.

"They say he's the most beautiful omega Prince Vikram has ever owned."Her companion nodded eagerly, a mischievous grin spreading across her face. "Oh, I heard that too! They say his beauty rivals even the most exquisite flower in the garden."

As they spoke, their words carried down the corridor, catching the attention of other servants who paused in their work to listen in on the conversation."And did you see the way King Kongpob accepted the gift?" remarked another servant, her voice tinged with disbelief. "I never thought he'd agree to take an omega of harem into his household."

The others murmured in agreement, their curiosity piqued by Kongpob's unexpected acceptance of Omega Aroon. "It's strange, isn't it?" one servant mused. "I wonder what made him change his mind."

A sly grin crossed another servant's face as she leaned in closer, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "I heard that King Kongpob couldn't resist Aroon's beauty," she whispered conspiratorially. "They say he was completely enchanted by him. Why wouldn't he be? Omega is not only talented and beautiful" the servant lowered his voice " he is a Virgin too..."

The other servants gasped in surprise, their imaginations running wild with speculation. "Could it be true?" one of them wondered aloud. "Could King Kongpob really have been swayed by Aroon's beauty?"As they continued to gossip and speculate, their voices rising and falling in excitement, they couldn't help but wonder what the future held for Omega Aroon and their enigmatic master, Kongpob. 

 Arthit hadn't even got time enough to be able to digest this news , that Prince Vikram gave him a surprise visit. His presence casting an ominous shadow over the room as he delivered his taunting words to the imperator.

"Arthit," Prince Vikram began, his voice laced with a thinly veiled sneer , "I have come to inform you of a most interesting development." Or did you hear it already?"

Arthit regarded Prince Vikram with a cool detachment, his expression unreadable as he waited for the prince to continue.

"Your dear mate to be, " Prince Vikram continued, his words dripping with mockery, "has demanded ownership of Omega Aroon."

Arthit's jaw clenched at the mention of Kongpob's name, his features hardening with a silent resolve as he braced himself for Prince Vikram's next barb.

"And what's more," Prince Vikram added with a cruel smirk, "I hear he intends to take you and him on the same bed."

A flicker of anger flashed in Arthit's eyes at the taunt, his fists tightening at his sides as he struggled to maintain his composure in the face of Prince Vikram's provocation.

"How strange is the fates, brother dearest...The omega whose dignity you protected by the price of your life will be deflowered before your own eyes!" Prince Vikram cackled like a maniac.

"You said you won't touch Aroon." Arthit yelled, thrashing against his collar. "You promised"

"And I did not. It will be your dear mate doing all the touching"

Arthit lunged forward and captured Vikram in his arms. Although he could not shift or use his shifter strength, he could definitely use his collar to singe Vikram's face and neck.