006

A/N; This is not my writing style. But story writes itself! So here I am, presenting to you the next chapter. 

warning: 1. It is 18++++++++ and it contains some explicit graphics that can be disturbing to some people. Remember they are Weretigers who do not exist. 

2. To those who are not weirded out: Don't try any of the following mentioned things in real life. Remember we are meagre humans. We don't have magical abilities. And we can die of infections and/or STDs. 

Having said that...

If you are still here....

Enjoy!

Arthit slowly opened his eyes, the soft morning light filtering through the curtains casting a warm glow over the room. As he shifted slightly on the bed, he became aware of Kongpob's presence beside him. There was a gentle touch on his skin, the soothing cool sensation seeping through the lotion had gently spread from his neck to base of his spine. When he glanced over, he saw Kongpob applying healing lotion to the wound on his arms which had instantly stopped stinging.

"Good morning," Arthit greeted, his voice still heavy with sleep.

Kongpob looked up, his expression a mix of relief and concern. "Good morning," he replied softly, his gaze lingering on Arthit's face for a moment before returning to his task. "You were very tired last night. Sleep some more if you want, its still early morning."

"I am well rested Kongpob, thank you" Arthit replied. Kongpob tensed, halted his ministration- not sure if it was welcomed by Arthit. But when Arthit simply rested his head back on his pillow and stayed still- on his stomach- Kongpob scooped more healing salve.

Arthit watched him silently for a while, taking in the way Kongpob's brow furrowed in concentration as he carefully tended to the wound. There was a tenderness in his touch that Arthit found both comforting and disconcerting, a reminder of the complicated feelings that lay between them.

As Kongpob finished applying the lotion, he set it aside and reached for the new antishifting collar that lay beside him. He put it on his lap but made no move to put it on Arthit.  Arthit's heart clenched at the sight of it, a stark reminder of the reality of their situation. He was relieved seeing Kongpob hesitating and delaying in putting it on him at the same time it made him anxious. No one likes being deprived of their beast-It made them weak- both on counts of strength and insights. 

Seeing Kongpob still not moving aftet ten or more minutes, Arthit took the matter in his own hands. He picked the collar up.

"This one has an inner protective lining!" Arthit remarked, trying to lighten the mood with a joke. "There are indeed perks of being the king's mate!"

"I am sorry" Kong mumbled.

Kongpob's pained expression didn't escape Arthit's notice, and he quickly realized that his attempt at humor had fallen flat. Sensing Kongpob's turmoil, he reached out to place a reassuring hand on his arm.

"I understand that you have duties as king," Arthit said gently, his voice soft with understanding. "And I'm glad that you're not letting your sentiments hinder your duties."

Kongpob looked at him, his eyes searching Arthit's face for a moment before a small, grateful smile tugged at the corners of his lips. 

"Thank you," he murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. " I swear, as soon as we have situation in our control, I will make it up to you for all the pain this collar and I have caused."