003

In the opulent chamber of Arthit's quarters, the air was thick with anticipation as a team of skilled servants bustled about, their hands deftly preparing the imperator for the upcoming mating ceremony. Several omegas worked on him at once- one shaved his legs while the other worked on his hairs- applying god knows what before doing what looked like smoking Arthit did to get that umami flavour in his meat. That's what he was- a meat to be devoured without a though- leaving nothing back but useless bones. 

Arthit stood stoically at the center of the room, his expression impassive yet tinged with a hint of apprehension as he submitted himself to their ministrations as now the omegas had moved to working on his face- lining his eyes with kohl. Thankfully, they left his lips alone- no red paint there. 

The servants worked with practiced precision, their movements choreographed like a well-rehearsed dance as they draped Arthit's muscular frame with a sheer white bottom, the fabric clinging to his skin like a second skin as it pooled around his feet in graceful folds. The garment left little to the imagination, skimming his thighs and hips with tantalizing allure while leaving his private parts modestly covered.

Next, they adorned him with golden chains, their intricate patterns winding sinuously around his body in a mesmerizing display of opulence and elegance. The chains shimmered in the soft candlelight, catching the light with every movement and casting ethereal patterns of gold upon Arthit's bronzed skin. Each link seemed to caress his form, accentuating his powerful physique and drawing attention to every curve and contour of his body.

The servants paid careful attention to every detail, ensuring that each chain lay just so, highlighting Arthit's most enticing features with artistic precision. They draped strands of gold across his broad shoulders, drawing the eye to the muscular expanse of his chest and the powerful lines of his arms. Delicate chains adorned his waist, cinching it in and accentuating his trim waistline, while others trailed tantalizingly down his back, disappearing beneath the sheer fabric of his garment.

As the servants worked, they whispered amongst themselves in hushed tones, their admiration for Arthit's beauty evident in their reverent words. They marveled at the way the golden chains seemed to complement his natural grace, enhancing his allure and transforming him into a vision of seduction.

Finally, they stepped back to admire their handiwork, their eyes alight with satisfaction as they beheld the breathtaking sight before them. Arthit stood tall and proud, his features set in a mask of stoic resolve as he awaited his mate, every inch the epitome of regal magnificence.

And as he stood there, bathed in the golden glow of the candlelight, Arthit radiated an aura of irresistible allure, his presence commanding attention and stirring desire in all who beheld him. For in that moment, he was not just a mere mortal man, but a living embodiment of seduction and power, ready to claim his rightful place by his mate's side.

"Wear this robe Alpha" The head omega servant instructed " No one can see your mating attire before you climb the altar. " He helped Arthit put on the thick white robe. "I will escort you to the altar when it is time for commencement of ceremony" he said before strutting out gracefully.

 Arthit nodded, he was glad that he had to observe fast before the ceremony . He id sure he wouldn't have been able to stomach any food right now.

............................................................

Aim, one of Kongpob's trusted servants, knocked on Arthit's door "Luna...I am Healer Aim"

"I am not your Luna" Arthit snarled. Terrified, beta Aim stepped back yet spoke with a steady voice "it is just matter of few hours."

"Don't remind me" Arthit glared. Aim nodded "As you wish.."

He approached Arthit with a small jar in his hands. Arthit regarded him warily, his brow furrowed with confusion as he eyed the jar with suspicion.