Chapter 29

A week have passed since that Jungkook incident and a lot happened in your life after that.

Taehyung returned your duplicate bunch of house keys, he was very apologetic and ashamed of his past behavior but you were in no mood of forgiving him completely. You talk to him but it's more like something professional with no friendliness and now he only comes to your apartment to pick you up for college and drop you back home. There are no more evening meets which definitely made you lonely with your text books.

Jungkook seemed to vanish from the planet with no traces of him anywhere. Yeonjun doesn't spy on you anymore and is minding his own business infact he is one of those students who took science for family pressure and is now running away from it. He is bunking college and giving audition to some random modeling agencies, trying hard to make place in this world.

Looking at Yeonjun sometimes made you wonder about your purpose of life and will it end up like every other human being or be something unique. So this week you wholly invested in over thinking about life, future, relationships, people and crap. Though you got the answer for none but you kept on bothering yourself until your head hurted.

So this was a quite a outlook of your entire week, now let's come to the present day. Everything was just the same this morning, the same alarm, the same morning breakfast and so on. The only changing thing was that Taehyung didn't came to pick you up, he informed you the night before saying that he was going somewhere and will take a break from the college for sometime maybe three four days leaving you entirely alone and you were quite glad for that.

The rumors about you and Taehyung dating were still lingering in the air but the intensity was much less. But inspite of being quite famous in the campus, you didn't manage to make much friends and that because of two reasons. First, you didn't have the need to make friends at the beginning because you had Taehyung to spend all your time with and second, you can't just go and ask someone random to be friends with you because that would be desperate. You talked to everyone who came and asked for help but just talking and helping out to find the answers to mere problems does not fetch you friends at least the real ones. This was one of the reason why you lowkey miss the presence of Taehyung but won't accept it because of your self respect.

Your classes for the day were just over and you were heading back home straight as there was no Taehyung or even Yeonjun with whom you would grab a cup of coffee or a sandwich and spend hours on chatting on the cafeteria without getting bored.

You took quick steps while making way through the crowd of students and to the main gate of the campus. Your steps were quick and continuous as you headed towards but it finally came to a halt after seeing the black haired guy standing outside waiting for someone and that someone might be you.

Jeon Jungkook.

For a moment you were confused about how to react but decided to walk past him without looking at him again. So you did exactly what you had decided and started walking, you crossed him without bothering yourself much and celebrated the fact that you were able to tactfully ignore the guy. But the satisfaction didn't last for more than a few seconds as you a hand grabbing into yours and pulling you backwards with all the strength yet tenderness you have felt in the world. No doubt it was Jungkook, he pulled you back towards him and made you face him.

"What the-, Jungkook we are in public don't create a scene here..." you blurted out and your heart was pounding again but it slowly became heavy and it felt as if it came upto your throat after you looked at his cold pair of orbs. Cold yet so beautiful.

"Y/N" he muttered your name in that heavy husky voice of his which send a chill down your spine.

Your head messed up again and you stood like an idiot. You felt helpless again.

"W-what do you want now?" your voice cracked and you somehow managed to speak out those words.

"Y/N, actually, I am here to apologize about what happened last day. I really didn't intend to make that mess-"

"Please Jungkook, leave me alone" you cut him off and tried to free your arm from him strong grip but the more you tried the tighter it became. "Jungkook just let me go" you groaned and squinted your brows but Jungkook didn't move an inch.

"I am sorry Y/N" he apologized again and his eyes were turning moist.

"What do you want?" a hint of irritation was on voice as you spoke for you wanted to ignore both him and Taehyung after that night.

"Do you hate me Y/N?" his voice cracked and it seemed that he was on the verge of some serious breakdown. "Please don't hate me"

"Jungkook leave my hand, I have to go back home" your reply soften a bit this time after seeing the boy's condition.

"I will drop you back home, I have my car" he insisted.

"No, thanks. I can go alone by myself" you denied not ready to give up to him.

"Please Y/N, don't say no. I have been waiting for you outside the campus for this whole week but never managed to catch a sight of yours. I was lucky enough to see you today please don't be so harsh on me" he begged and this time you couldn't help yourself to melt for him.

"Okay I am coming with you"