Truth Or Dare - Chapter 14

Okay basically, if you're one of those ppl that really really can't stand spice (I'm calling it spice but you know what I mean) then I'd recommend probably skipping this chapter as there's quite a lot of it in here. . .

If not, enjoy my horny lesbians, love you all 🫶

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE MARSHMALLOWS?" Pinkie shouts from the kitchen. She is stood with Rarity and Flutters as they are all about to make some smores for us, or were about to.

We arrived home not too long ago, the train ride being blissful as ever with AJ next to me. She was now snuggled up on the couch in my arms as Sunset, Twilight, AJ and I watched one of Sunsets old horror flicks, 'Child's Play'. Drinks were out on the table, some of us already slightly tipsy. I however, wasn't going to let myself take a sip, for AJ.

"Why don't you guys just bring over some chips and dip and chill with us on the couch?" Sunset replies.

"Okie dokie! I do love the movie you guys are watching!" Pinkie says perkily hopping over to the couch with the snacks. Since the couch won't fit us all, Rarity and Fluttershy bring the bar stools over and sit on them instead while Pinkie grabs a pillow and sits on the floor in front of the couch.

"Oh, do we have to watch this. . .movies like this make me. . .scared" Fluttershy mutters, gulping in fear at the scene we were watching.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, this is the best part!" Sunset says enthusiastically as Karen holds Chucky in her arms after lighting the fireplace. Fluttershy looks away.

"YOU STUPID BITCH--" Chucky says as he begins to beat Karen, drawing a slight chuckle from both Pinkie and Sunset and a frightened gasp from Fluttershy. AJ and Rarity look relatively unaffected, and of course I'm not scared at all, but Twilight flinches, burying her head into Sunset's shoulder. Sunset looks worryingly at Twilight thinking that it might not have been the best idea to watch a horror movie if Twi doesn't like it.

"Y-You know what, I think we've all seen enough. Wanna watch something else?" Sunset says, pausing the film.

"I have a better idea, how about we play a game of truth or dare!" Rarity says with a brewing excitement.

"Well I'll be, we ain't played that in ages!" AJ says.

"That sounds like fun!" Fluttershy remarks.

"But. . .the questions have to be dirty, we're all adults here." Rarity adds causing a synchronous giggle from the group.

"Let's do it!" Twilight says, putting on her game face. One thing Twi and I did always have in common was our competitiveness. Though hers may be slightly more understated than mine on the surface, I know for a fact that Twilight Sparkle never backs away from a challenge. It was something I had always admired about her. Sunset scoffs at Twilight as she turns off the tv and grabs her phone to put some music on, chilled indie rock playing at a relatively low volume from a speaker across the room.

"Ok, I'll start. Pinkie Pie, truth or dare. . ." Rarity says

"DARE OBVIOUSLY!" Pinkie squeals.

"I dare you to. . .play the song that was playing when you and Cheese first did it." Rarity takes a sip of the whisky she was drinking. The group laugh, staring at Pinkie eagerly.

"Gimme a seccy. . ." Pinkie says after a chuckle, opening spotify on her phone. 'California Gurls' by Katy Perry starts to play. "I'm pretty sure it was this!" The group laughs again at Pinkie's song choice.

"That's so you Pinkie." I say as Pinkie stops the song.

"Your turn, miss Pie." Sunset jokes.

"OOH YAY! OK, OK. . .Rarity, truth or dare?"