Chapter 13

Issei was breathing slowly, knowing he is dying, he decided to speak.

Issei spoke, "I never... knew you were a woman. Driag.... I mean Drakaina."

Drakaina spoke in her feminine voice with sobbing noises, "I couldn't reveal my true self for safety. I asked Tiamat for help to change my gender when I started to Albion. I was being harassed by him. I promised Tiamat to pay back but in the end I died. Ever since Tiamat learned about it it she was looking ways to kill my hosts.

When you became my host. I was disgusted what I saw in your memories. Then deep down you were caring, nice, and considerate for others.

I started to have feelings for you but I never said it because afraid what you'll say when you are a pervert.

I love you. Issei. "

Issei had tears falling out his eyes and spoke, "Glad to met you. If I knew you better I would have treated you better."

Tiamat interrupted and spoke, "This conversation is nice and all. It's time to die."

Drakaina shouted, "Kill him! I'll go with him!"

Tiamat was shocked to hear Drakaina was willing to kill herself for a host was weakest of all Emperors.

Tiamat asked. "Why Drakaina? Why you chose the weakest host to be your lover?"

"I guess you didn't listen. I started to get these feelings when Issei decided to save Asia from the church. Even Issei wanted to protect Rias from Riser." Drakaina spoke.

Tiamat was about to speak not wanting kill a dragon. Then suddenly Tiamat was blown away by a powerful punch at her chest. Issei saw Ophis in front of him readyu to protect him. 

Issei spoke, "Op.his?"

Ophis turns around and walked towards Issei body and started to heal him with her snakes. 

Ophis spoke emetionless, "I said don't die."

Tiamat wasv coming with pain in her chest and saw Ophis which scare her so much wanting to ask forginess.

Tiamat spoke with pain, "What going Ophis?"

Ophis faces at Tiamat then snakes started to appear around her arms and responded, "You almost killed Issei so I should to the same."

Issei shouted the best as he can, "Wait! Ophis."

Ophis stopped herself from attacking and looks at Issei and spoke, "You 're odd red dragon."

Issei sturggled to sit and but sat with pain all over his body. Ophia and Tiamat were looking at Issei.

issei spoke, "To clear things up. Tiamat was angry with Driag or Drakaina saying she was never been repayed. Taking my life as payment. In a nutshell."

Ophis looks at Tiamat and Tiamat was scared senseless but also glad that Issei was able to clear up the mess before being killed by Ophis.

Ophis spoke puting her chin on her hand, "I see. I saw that Tiamat was to kill you but you promised me to show me the world. I had to go in from happening."

Issei was glad that Ophis came to his rescue but had questions. He also was very conflicted with Driag who was woman Drakaina. 

Ophis noticed the Issei expression and spoke, "Drakaina."

"Yes Ophis?" Drakania responded from the magic circle from Issei hand.

"It seems you told him your real self. Why?" Ophis asked with cursoioty.

Drakaina responded in a femine voice, "I was afraid that Issei will die. Then Tiamat revealed the truth then explain to Issei why I being a guy. I confessed my feelings to him despite Issei being a pervert."

Ophis spoke, "I see. I don't understand what you mean." She looks dumbfounded.

Drakaina spoke, "I wish if possible to obtain a body to be with Issei."

Issei was shocked to hear his jhost asking Ophis such a request. To Issei surprise things will turn.

Ophis spoke, "Alright a body you need. There no body to build."

Tiamat rasies her hand and spoke, "I think have something for it base."

Tiamat runs off and then a couple of minutes later she comes back with red scaly skin. Ophis grabs the skin and inspects it.

Ophis spoke, "This should do."

Ophis makes a magic circle surrounding the skin and started glowing.

Ophis spoke, "Red Dragon come here."

Issei slowly get up and walked towards Ophis. Then Issei was knocked down by Ophis slap. Issei was paralyzed on the ground he was looking at the magic circle.

Ophis spoke, "Summon your gear."

Issei summon his gear with difficulty. He started to lose his vision in blurry one. He saw a dragon like spirit manifest to the red skin. He saw the skin was forming a body. Then he was completely knocked out.

Issei woke up in the same spot and got up all healed from injuries. Ophis was simply staring at him.

Ophis spoke, "Her request is finished."

Issei looks at the naked woman body laying it back on him. He saw red long hair which reminded him of Rias.

Ophis spoke, "She asleep."

Issei nodded at Ophis statement. He decided to approach the body. He stayed away couple feet away.

Then Issei heard a sound of woman waking up. The woman gets up and takes a look at her body. Issei noticed her voluptuous hips. Issei immediately looks away in embarrassed.

Issei decided to speak in a nervous tone, "Drakaina."

Drakaina turns around and looks at Issei. Drakaina had a feicre look ready to fighllt amd she had green eyes. Then Drakaina smiles at Issei but also noticed Drakaina voluptuous chest and body.

Drakaina spoke her natural feminine voice, "Partner."

Then Drakaina jump on Issei causes Issei to fall on his back. As Ophis and Tiamat watched.

Issei had mixed emtions either treat Drakaina as a woman or as Driag. Drakaina presses her body against Issei.

Drakaina looks intensely at Issei. She places her hand on Issei cheek.

She spoke, "I finally can feel you. It makes me happy."

Tiamat coughs slightly and spoke, "I know this happy moment but we need to address matters at hand for an example Drakaina need clothes."

Drakaina realized she was naked she immediately gets off Issei and covered herself with her hands.

Ophis summons a white dress on Drakaina which show her voluptuous figure.

Ophis spoke, "I'm going to rest for a moment."

Ophis sit next to Issei as Tiamat sit next to Drakaina.