Chapter Thirty Eight

Issac's POV:

The crips air in the morning was always freshening and calming a beguiling sunrise paralled the contrast of the atmosphere perfectly "Issac would you stop staring into space and help me please" "Carson if you don't understand it then forget it and focus on something else" "This is algebra there's nothing I can just pass up here"

I shook my head Austin was a mess; we were minutes away from writing our final exams and graduation the pressure was immense. "If you stress yourself out like that then there's no way you'll remember what you're good at" "Oh you mean adding numbers together yeah thanks"

I grabbed Austin's papers from his hand placing it down on the bench we were seated at, it was early the morning and school hasn't started yet some students were wondering the grounds others were still in bed "You'll be fine please trust me I studied with you" "I just don't want to fail" "You won't, the more you panic the more you're going to attract negative energy" Austin raised an eyebrow at me "Since when we're you connected to the world of attracting negative energy" "Just shut up"

I slid my hands under the bench feelings for his; his hands twiched before he realized it was me and held them tightly "So where have you applied to Carson?" Austin shrugged his shoulders looking away sheepishly "I didn't I decided to take a gap year and figure out what I want to do, I'd work full time on the farm, but if it's not for me and my passion for it is gone I should look at other options" "Such as?"

He didn't answer I knew his parents would never push him to do anything he didn't want to do in fact; I bet they encouraged him to do this gap year to get his head right "Well you're a good writer and your poetry is really something, so I'm sure you'll figure something out" he nodded his head the future was never something he liked talking about except happy days, the reality of adulthood was a horror movie waiting to hit cinemas and were the main characters, however we aren't in a movie this is our lives and we have to face it one way or another.

"What are your plans?" "My father already enrolled me into Harvard University to study business; there was never an option" Austin's eyes frowned "You're kidding me?" I shook my head "Issac you should be able to choose whatever you want to study without the influence of anyone" "Don't anger yourself with my parents mindset it's better I do what they want for now" Austin's eyes sadden he looked away his gaze on the floor.

"What is the matter?" "When will I get to see you if I'm here and you're far away in the city?" "I would visit any chance I get and I'll call you everyday" "But, you can't because you'd be busy and I would miss you so much" we stayed quiet not knowing what to say in this situation was the worse of it all. Uncertainty. "We'll make it work somehow let's not dwell on it for now"

Austin looked sad like a little puppy; I squeezed his hands trying to comfort him in that way he smiled at me pouting his lips waiting for a kiss "Nice try Carson" "You are just the worse" I laughed. He let go of my hands placing them on the table and the other resting on his cheek "So about coming out after finals" "I will be thrown out the house Carson" "Then why not live with me my parents would understand"

"Carson go talk to your parents about it; I love them you know I do and your sister, but I am not interested in putting a rainbow on my head and walking around the town like that" "I'm not asking you to do that I'm asking when can I hold your hand on the table and not under it; when will that happen?" "When everything turns out right instead of wrong" we were quiet again.

I would think us being together would be lovely and fine, but instead it's been stressful and tiring. "I haven't seen Yashrio in a while I'm starting to think he's up to something" "I noticed this too I hope he's just minding his own damn business for once" Austin looked worried he's been biting his lips for the past two minutes "What's wrong?" He looked nervouse more than what he did for the exam "I want to ask you something" "Yes?" He took a breath before speaking wiping his hands on his pants from the sweat.

"Can I tell Max we're together? I haven't hung out with him in a while and he's my best friend and I really don't want to keep this from him so please can I tell him we can trust him and-" "Yes you can Carson" he shot up standing all excited "Really are you sure?" I nodded my head smiling at him "Thank you so much he's right over there so would you mind if I go over and talk to him for a bit?" "Knock yourself out"

Austin practically ran to him jumping max almost over, Austin always reminded me of a dog, a golden retiver for that matter. I watched him talk to max the conversation looked swell and he seemed more relaxed, I closed my eyes for a moment feeling the sun rays rest of my face "Issac" I knew this voice, my eyes fluttered open; my peace and quiet was rudely disturbed "What do you want Yashrio?" "I need a favor" I turned to him thinking I heard him wrong to be so bold and ask me a favor of all things.

"Please I made mistake and I don't know how fix and I need to fix it" His english got very bad I assume he's been talking more Japanese considering it is the end of the year which means he would be leaving soon "What happened?"