DISCLAIMER

IMPORTANT:

~So hey guys! I am new here and this is my first time writing a book.

~As English is not my first language so it will contain a lots of grammatical mistakes, spelling mistakes, and many other mistakes. So read this book at your own risk. Whenever you find any grammar mistakes don't come to me and say "You need to check your grammar" "There are lots of grammar mistakes" "You don't know anything" etc. I won't tolerate that so kindly understand that. I hope you all will understand this.

~ Also In the starting chapters maybe it'll contain a lots of mistakes so don't point them out as it's my first experience.

~THIS STORY ONLY BELONGS TO ΜΕ. IF YOU TRIED TO COPY MY STORY THEN IT'S NOT APPROPRIATE. SO, KINDLY RESPECT MY WORK.

~ This story is completely based on my imagination. If you find any similarities then it's a pure coincidence.

~ If you are thinking of giving me a chance to my story then it's so sweet of you. Thank you so much for this much Love.❤️

~ Please don't judge a book by its cover. Give me a chance to my story I will try not to disappoint you. So as you all don't hurt me with your mean words just stay calm and read if you want. If not you are free to leave this book in the middle.

~ If you love this book and find it interesting then please don't forget to vote and comment, especially don't forget to follow me.

~ PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER.

~ Everything demands effort. Make some effort and share your thoughts on my story. Share this story also.

ATTENTION!!!

~This book doesn't contain any SMUT (18+) scenes. But yeah, there will be romantic and cute stuff but not smut.So, now it depends on you whether you want to read my story or not.

~CLICK THE PLUS BUTTON AND START READING [Enchanted Embrace]

~Thank you 💌