CHAPTER-1

STARTING TIME :-_____________

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Love's journey isn't always straightforward; sometimes it is filled with challenges that make every moment more special."

As the morning sun painted the sky with hues of pink and gold, the golden light mades its way to my room and directly fall on my face.I stirred in my sleep, covered my face with cozy comforter.

But after five minutes my alarm started ringing. Without removing the comforter from my face, I moved my hand to pick up the mobile lying on the side table. I turned off the alarm without looking at the mobile. With a sigh, I removed the comforter from my face, I sat on the bed leaning towards the headboard. I yawn, stretched my arms and leave my cozy comforter to go to the washroom.

After getting freshen up, I head towards the changing room to select an outfit for today which is the most difficult task for me. Huff. After checking the whole wardrobe finally I select a white top with small yellow flowers on it and paired it with a white pants. Then I changed my clothes and went towards the dressing table to comb my hair and style them into a simple bun. I did a little makeup because I don't like it much. Then I wear my hijab and a cute bracelet in my right hand.

I glanced the ring in my left hand that my in-laws gifted me. I don't know whenever I glanced at this ring my eyes become teary and thoughts from that day started to came in my mind. I shook my thoughts away because I don't want to ruin my whole day. Then plastering a lovely smile on my face I pick up my bag and throw the papers in it on which I designed some jhumkas,which was lying on the study table and my made my way to downstairs to meet everyone or more to say to have my breakfast. Hehehehe.

After reaching downstairs I entered the lounge and kept my bag on the couch and went towards the dining table as abbu and chachu was sitting there engrossed in reading newspaper.

"Assalam-O-Alaikum! abbu and chachu" I said with a lovely smile.

"Walaikum Asalam beta" both replied at the same time with a smile.

"Where are the others?" Abbu asked me.

"I think they are still sleeping." I replied with a thinking expression. Abbu chuckled and then again engrossed in his beloved newspaper.

I smiled and went towards the kitchen where ammi and cahchi were present.

As I entered in kitchen, the pleasant aroma of freshly brewed tea and paratha filled in my nostrils.

"Assalam-O-Alaikum" I said moving towards them and smelling the aroma of chai and paratha.

"Walaikum Asalam" both replied.

"Ummm. What a pleasant aroma!" I said dramatically and both chuckled.

"If you want to eat this then go and place it on the table" Ammi said smilingly.

"Why not." I smiled excitedly and picked the plate of paratha and tray of cups filled with tea one by one and placed it on the dining table.

When we all settled on our respective chairs, some voices began to hear. We all know what is happening that's why we didn't react. These voices started to came towards us.

"It is all your fault." a girl voice came.

"It is not my fault." a boy voice came.

"Yes it is yours." again that girl voice came.

They entered in the room and began to settle on their respective chairs. "What happened? Why you all wake up so late? And now you are fighting too." Chachi asked three of them.