CHAPTER-6

NOTE:
So, guys really sorry for making you wait so much. I hope you read my message too and I am very happy that you understand.

And from now I'm setting target for next chapters,

10+ votes

20+ comments

When you all complete this target then I will publish next chapter.

Thank you for hearing my bla bla, now you can go and enjoy this chapter. I hope you will love it. ☺️

HAPPY READING!!!🎀

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"Tell beta, did you like the food?" Now ammi asked

I just hummed because I can't say her no.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

When Haris entered the room with Aliza, Haris seemed tense and kept glancing towards Ayaan, who was sitting quietly. As everyone began eating and chatting, Haris's uneasy behavior didn't go unnoticed. Sahil bhai then asked Haris about his studies, but Haris's responses seemed distracted, and he continued to look towards Ayaan with a hint of fear in his eyes.

Sahil bhai finally pointed it out, asking Haris why he was staring at Ayaan so intensely. Haris stumbled over his words, trying to brush it off, but his nervousness was apparent. We already know the reason so we stay silent because we all don't want any drama now.

As the conversation continued, receiving compliments on the food I cooked filled me with immense happiness. It's always rewarding to see others enjoy something I've prepared with care and love. Sahil's bhai playful teasing about my cooking skills to Ayaan added a light-hearted touch to the conversation, and I appreciated his enthusiasm. Each positive comment from the family members made me feel proud and delighted.

After few minutes, Sahil bhai hit the back of Ayaan and I literally flinched when he shout at him. He was looking scary.

But Sahil bhai again asked him about the food, I glanced at him and he closed his eyes in frustration and ammi again asked him and he responded with just a hum instead of sharing his thoughts about the food, I felt a mix of emotions.

On one hand, I was a bit saddened because I genuinely wanted to know what he thought and hoped he would feel comfortable enough to express himself openly with me. On the other hand, I was relieved that he didn't outright express dislike. I wanted him to feel at ease and comfortable with me, and I hoped that with time, he would feel more comfortable sharing his thoughts and feelings with me.

Despite my mixed emotions, I remained thankful for the positive feedback from everyone. Their compliments reassured me that my efforts in the kitchen were appreciated. I silently wished for Ayaan to gradually open up and feel more relaxed in our interactions. I hoped that as we spent more time together as a family, he would feel comfortable enough to share his thoughts openly, just like everyone else.

After we ate our dinner gentlemen went towards the lounge and started talking. We ladies picked up the dishes and went to the kitchen. I was making tea for everyone, hearing their conversations and also taking part in it.

Then we went to lounge and I give everyone a cup of tea. We all randomly talk with each other, sometime I looked toward him , he was just looking at everyone not taking any interest in anyone's talk.

After sometime Sahil bhai and their family left, everyone went to their room and I washed the dishes and then went toward my room, sorry our room.

As I entered the room, I saw him and he was sleeping peacefully. I take slow steps and went to my bed. I glanced at him and then lay down on the bed, we both were back facing each other. After some time I also slept.