S1 E30 : Who do you think you are?

*****

Megha felt his hands moving around, occasionally touching her back and making it hard to control herself

Pretending not to feel anything, she snorted, "It's an engagement. I can not wear something informal. Also, I am your wife now. Surely, I have to look best. See this dress?"

Megha suddenly felt a pain in her hair.

She said angrily, "Hey, if you don't want to help me, don't. You're hurting me."

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize," He too was confused by his own thoughts that he was not able to concentrate on the work.

He kept his head down and continued undoing the thread with more care.

Megha said hesitantly, "Hey, why is your head down? Is your haphephobia acting up again?"

Gautam said, "How could it be , my condition is under control from quiet some time. I'm not afraid of touching you and getting sick."

"I would never embarrass myself in front of you," Gautam continued, "Speaking of embarrassment, I have seen a lot of it on your side."

Megha glared at Gautam, "Oh really?"

Gautam looked seriously at her zipper. It was so entangled with her hair that it was going to be hard to unzip.

As he worked on the zipper intensely, he could not help but notice with his head bent down that he was facing her fair neck.

From that angle, he could see a large part of her bare back. Her skin was soft and smooth.

His throat felt unexpectedly hot.

He shifted his eyes away but could not help feeling bothered. However, he seemed to grow more anxious as his hands fumbled more.

He was frustrated that he just could not detangle it. Forcefully, he shouted, "SHIT! It won't budge!"

With one forceful pull, the blouse let out a rip sound.

It was torn.

Megha could not believe what just happened. She held her blouse close to her chest and silently lifted her head at him. She was annoyed and shouted.

She felt the air-conditioner blowing at her bare skin. It made her uncomfortable, "What have you done? How is this helping?"

Gautam was also vexed. His ears turned red as he did not knew what to do.

A blouse revealed the back of her body. However, it made her look even more attractive. His heart jolted as if something manipulated it.

She turned her head to him, eyes staring like daggers into his, "The blouse is ruined. Do you have any idea how precious this is to me? It was the first dress I recieved from maa! How could you do this?"