S1 E24 : Followers

Hi everyone. Enjoy the chapter ❤️

*****

Next day, with nothing to do in the hospital, Megha surfed through youtube and watched the entertainment news

Next day, with nothing to do in the hospital, Megha surfed through youtube and watched the entertainment news. She saw Gaurav Kapoor's interview during which he said that filming for his new series was still ongoing. Because of her injury, she had taken a few days off. Unexpectedly, the production team had immediately allowed her time off and did not trouble her at all.

She saw that filming for the series was still proceeding like wildfire. She felt very anxious as well and wanted to quickly go back to participate in the filming. After all, this was a crucial opportunity for her, so she had no intention to easily give it up.

As she pondered over the matter, Gautam returned and saw her watching the television. Walking in, he asked, "Have you had dinner?"

"Yep, maa brought me food, the food was amazing",she answered excitedly.

Gautam replied with an "oh". He was exhausted, his business meetings and his work was quite a task.

"And I've taken my medicine too."

"That's good."

"The doctor said that I can be discharged tomorrow and rest at home," she said with a big smile on her face.

He frowned, "Really? I think you should still stay under their care for a few days."

She said, "But this is just a small injury."

He face darkened, he said sarcastically. "Yeah, such a small injury that you almost died."

She said nonchalantly, "The danger of dying was just momentary. Now I am fine. There aren't any major organs in the thigh anyway."

His eyes focused on her but after a long while, he finally said in a displeased tone, "Do whatever you want. Your body is yours anyway."

When he finished speaking, he turned and left.

She blinked a few times, believing that nothing was amiss. She laid down and continued doing her things on her mobile.

The next day, was the happiest day of her life, she was finally discharged from the hospital.

She sat in a wheelchair which she found interesting since it was her first time sitting in such a contraption.

Gautam was supposed to carry her into the car. But when Megha saw that he was about to carry her, she said frantically, "Hey, don't move, don't move. Let me take a photo for my insta."

"Who the hell flaunts their injury on instagram",he thought with a complicated expressions on his face.

While saying this, she raised her arm and adjusted her position. She took a photo of her wheelchair which automatically included her hospital gown.