S1 E33 : Megha is married !

*****

Rekha ji's heart raced with apprehension as she stood outside Gaurav's apartment door , rehearsing the words she would say to him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rekha ji's heart raced with apprehension as she stood outside Gaurav's apartment door , rehearsing the words she would say to him. She took a deep breath, her hand trembling slightly as she raised it to knock.

After a moment, the door swung open, revealing Gaurav's surprised expression.

There was a moment of silence before Gaurav spoke again, his tone still icy. "What do you want, Maa?"

"I-I just wanted to see you, dear. I've missed you so much."

Gaurav's response was immediate,"Ohh so you finally realized you have another son.. it's nice to know.. now if you have seen me enough please leave," he added with teary voice, "What else does that man (his grandfather) wants from me after killing her? Please maa please, I don't want to get involved with this family anymore...please!" he finally blurted out all his emotions in front of his mother.

He has not seen his mother and his dear older brother since past four years.

Rekha ji recoiled slightly at the sharpness of Gaurav's tone, her heart sinking at the pain evident in his words.

"Gaurav, please listen to me," she pleaded, her voice trembling with emotion. "I know you're hurting, but I couldn't bear to see you make the same mistakes again."

Gaurav's eyes flashed with anger, his fists clenching tightly at his sides.

"You have no idea what I've been through, Maa," he spat out bitterly. "You weren't there when I needed you the most."

Tears welled up in Rekha ji's eyes as she reached out to touch Gaurav's arm.

"And your father died while saving her Gaurav.. after all she had done to us... How could you say something like that! You weren't even present in his antim sanskaar (last rituals)."

There was a hint of sorrow and frustration in her voice, but Gaurav remained stoic. "Is that all?"

Rekha ji calmed herself down, she knew it was not the right time to have conversation about past bitter matters, she wiped her tears. "I wanted to talk about your scandal with, Megha."

Gaurav's brows furrowed, "Why do you bother about my scandals? They are not tarnishing Mr. Abhijeet Kapoor's image! That scandal has nothing to do with his business!".

Anger gloomed in his eyes.

Rekha took a moment to gather her thoughts before speaking. "I saw your recent Instagram posts and those images with Megha," she began, her voice steady but tinged with disappointment.

"So? I see no problem in that!"

Rekha sighed softly, reaching out to gently grasp Gaurav's hand. "Gaurav, you need to understand that your actions have consequences," she said gently, her eyes searching his face for understanding.

Love Contractजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें