S1 E35 : Let's go for a party

*****

After the wrap up of the promotional event, Megha was sitting in the celebrity van when Gautam gave her a call and told her that he was waiting for her outside her company

She came out of the car.

From a distance, she saw him completely dressed in a black suit.

Under the dark color of the night, he looked as if he had camouflaged into the night.

He looked so splendid and magnificent like a dashing knight firmly standing there.

Megha's mind went blank first after she got out of the car. It was only after some time that she strode forward. "Why... "

Her eyes glimmered as she looked him over from head to toe. She asked, "What are you dressed like this for?"

He looked at her,"There's a banquet. I need to attend it together with you."

"Ah. Now? It's so sudden."

"Let's go. I'll take you to change your clothes first."

Megha could only nod her head and get into the car after him.

Looking at him, his side profile was rigid and his eyes were profound like the deep waters of a lake.

His face was so handsome and appeared slightly indifferent as usual.

He was really a good-looking man.

After she changed her clothes, the two of them then rushed together to a restaurant that they had been to once in the past.

"It's a friend of my mother's. I had no choice but to come. We'll go in and take a look. If you're too tired, we'll just be their for like fifteen minutes." While saying this, Gautam looked Megha up and down.

She nodded. He had helped her out on so many occasions. There was also nothing wrong with accompanying him to a banquet once.

"It's alright. I didn't have many schedules today. I'm not tired at all."

In no time at all, the two of them went inside. The staff helped Megha remove her furry coat and put it away properly.

Underneath it, the glimmering slip dress hung neatly on her shoulders.

Gautam's eyes brightened when he saw his beautiful wife. His gaze followed Megha as she walked towards him.

He raised his head when he heard the server say that they had arrived.

When he saw the doors open, he pulled her hand into his and walked inside with her.

"There are so many people," Megha said as she gasped in admiration.

Someone cast a gaze on them. He looked at Gautam before looking at the beauty beside him.

When those gazes landed on Megha's body, Gautam could feel the fervent heat of possessiveness.

Gautam realized that Megha was indeed very beautiful.

He looked at her before looking at the socialites around them who claimed to be outstanding beauties. He merely began to find them dull.

Gautam said, "Let's go."

Megha nodded her head and said, "Gautam, there are so many handsome men and beautiful women here. Tell me. Should I or should I not look for an opportunity to quickly find myself a fairly good man to be my next husband?"

Gautam's face immediately darkened. He looked at her and said, "Megha!"

She turned her head. "Why? There has to be a chance for me to come into contact with such high-class people again after we separate."

Gautam was sulking and his tightly-pursed lips showed his anger. "Isn't it too early to talk about our separation now?"

"It may still take a few years before you can find an opportunity to break up with me. Furthermore, a few years actually just passes by in the blink of an eye. You open your eyes once and close them once and a day simply passes by like that, right? By the way, what do you think of that man in the yellow suit over there?"

Gautam kept his emotions at bay and looked into the distance, "Mr. Mishra already has a wife. With a taste like yours, you should just forget about marriage!"

"He already has a wife? Then, forget it. Actually, I don't have any other criteria either. The most crucial thing is that he must be rich and overbearing!"

While saying this, she looked at Gautam flirtatiously and winked at him.

Gautam froze and looked at her. "You're really, really... "

Megha just found it funny.

This man was really too easy to tease.

However, in the next moment, he was directly next to her ear. "Why? Am I not good enough for you?"

Megha's face immediately turned red. "What does it have to do with you? I wasn't talking about you."

"If you still have the energy to fantasize about whether other people are handsome or not, then it definitely has something to do with me."

While saying this, he pulled her and pressed himself against her back.

He said, "Which one do you think is better?"

"I... They all look alright to me... " However, as Megha said this, she felt Gautam's hand on her back. She could faintly feel it caressing her back.

Her attire revealed a bit of her skin. Those calloused hands touched her little by little and in no time, they made her feel as if electricity started flowing through her body.

"What are you doing? There are people everywhere here... " Megha's face turned red and she inched her body further away from him with slight difficulty.

Gautam looked at her bashful face and broke into a wicked smile. "You are really lucky. You met me and I made you feel as if all the men on earth are so formidable."

He whispered in her ear and it made them tickle.

*****