Grougaloragran the Eternal

The adult eliatrope and three dragons were staring at the two dofus in y/N's haven bag in shock...because all of them were in Y/n's haven bag. The reason they weren't in Ruel's haven bag is because the others figured that the eliatropes and dragons wanted to get to know each other better, but the bags were next to each other in case something happened.

Nora: W-what- how- when-

Adamai, shocked: When did you get these?!

Y/N, laughing nervously: Haha, funny story actually-

Yugo, with a deadpan face: According to Y/N, she found the two dofus at the burial ground of the grim cave....after Alpha Fang kidnapped them and brought them to Lycan.

Nora and the three dragons nod slowly, with Efrim and Rubilan in their human forms to fit easier into the haven bag.

Efrim:...and how long ago was this?

Y/N, counting silently: Uh....about, 3 months?

Adamai, shocked: The dofus were in your haven bag for 3 months and you didn't tell anybody?!

Y/N, holding their hands up: Well, in my defense, things were moving fast and there really wasn't any time-

Yugo: You told me though-

Y/N: I know, but that's because I told you after you followed me to my room!...as for why I didn't tell Nora about the dofus, well-

Yugo, butting in and cutting them off: We didn't know if we could trust her yet, and then Moon Island happened...and then we got to Oma.

Y/N: The plan was to tell Yugo's family about the dofus when we got there since we don't know how to take care of the dofus!

The others sigh, taking a moment to think as you fidget nervously. Efrim sighs and looks at you.

Efrim: While we might not agree on you keeping the dofus secret, we do understand why. Me and Nora will take care of the dofus from now on...but I will admit you have done an excellent job so far keeping the dofus healthy.

Efrim, internally: Like how you instinctively knew in your past life....

Nora, nodding: Efrim is right. The beings inside the dofus are healthy...but how did the two dofus get inside the burial ground of the grims?

Y/N, shrugging: I dunno. It was just, there, suddenly. Lycan taught me how to use my wakfu eyes, and I have been trying to teach it to Yugo, but-

Yugo, pouting: It's not my fault that I keep getting distracted by you~

You give Yugo an unamused look and punch his shoulder slightly. He pouts and rubs his arm. Adamai and Rubilan still look like they are in shock, but for different reasons. For Adamai, it's because he didn't expect you to have dofus or have found any ... .and for Rubilan, it's because the dofus look eerily familiar to them somehow...there is suddenly a knock on the door to your haven bag, so you portal out, seeing Dally there.

Y/N: Uh, what's up?

Dally: I was just going to get some fur for all of us to wear! Does anyone want to join me?

Y/N: I can ask? Don't get frozen our here Dally!

You then climb back in your haven bag, doing a little backflip as you land on your feet. Everyone looks at you.

Yugo: Who was that?

Y/N: It was Dally. He said he was going to hunt for some fur and is asking if anyone wants to join him.