Planning

A/N: seventh and last month. Btw, Yugo/Adamai's and Y/N's birthday have already past, so they are now 13.
~~~~~~~

It had been a good month, with all of the eliatropes and dragons getting along better in the mini village, with Pharis building his own house with the help of the eliatropes and dragons. Pharis, Nora, Efrim, Qilby, and Rubilan were all good teachers and the group consisting off Y/N, Yugo, Adamai, Viola, and Cesaze were doing well in their studies, catching up to where other eliatropes and dragons would be knowledge wise, quickly. During that month, Yugo, Y/n, and Adamai bonded more, having gone on another date near a pond that was by the field they went on their first date. The trio did also watch the babies, introducing them to Viola and Cesaze. The twins adored the babies, and helped the trio watch over them. At the current moment, the eliatropes and dragons were in Qilby's house, sitting at the table with the eliacube in the middle. The babies were being held by the trio as they looked at the adults curiously.

Qilby: So, I have checked the eliacube again to confirm if there are other eliatropes and dragons out there, and I have gotten the same result.

Nora: so, what does that mean?

Qilby: It means we have to make a plan to find them, help them, and try to bring them here.

Nora: The Sadida King might not agree with this, same with the other royals of this world.

Pharis, nodding: Nora is correct Qilby. The people of this land are greedy, and only want personal gain. If they see something on a scale like this, they will try to find ways to stop this from happening.

Efrim: So, we have to be careful....sometimes I wonder what Mina, Glip, Baltazar, Shinonome, and an adult Chibi and Grougal would do if they were here. They were among the smartest of the council.

Qilby, sighing: I am aware, but we have to work with what we have for now. We must have faith in ourselves and the others in order to survive.

The group just looks at the adults in confusion, but opt to stay silent for now as they watch the babies, making sure that they are comfortable. Pharis sighs.

Pharis: When Pharis was at the Crimson Claw Archepelgo watching over your dofus, Qilby and Shinonome, a group of people called the Foggernauts had tried to attack Pharis, and Viola and Cesaze because they wanted us off of the island to get the resources off of the island....a thing Pharis did notice is that there weapons were made of stasis, not wakfu.

Everyone's eyes widen, and Y/n looks over at Viola and Cesaze.

Y/N, whispering to them: Are you two alright?

Viola, nodding and whispering back: y-yeah....w-we're fine now....thank you...

Y/N, nodding; of course

The trio of girls then looks back at the adults, paying attention.

Nora, frowning: Are you alright Pharis? What happened brother?

Pharis, sighing and crossing his arms: Pharis is alright sister....i had managed to defeat the fleet of ships when I had gotten your message. So Pharis had taken Viola and Cesaze with him over to all of you.

The group collectively sighs in relief, as the younger of the group keep looking at the elders of the group.

Qilby, pushing up his glasses: Well, we must plan what to do from here. Nora is correct in saying that the royals would not agree to this, espically if they find out how many children are in Emrub....we must be careful and chose our words wisely. What do you all propose we do?

Nora, humming in thought: We could chose an area of land that isn't in control of the royals hands and build there.

Efrim: Yes, but we have to be careful of the people that might live there. We don't know this world as well as we think we do. Yugo, Y/N, and Adamai, do you still have that shushu?