Training

A/N: third month

~~~

The quartet was excited, not only were they going to learn more about their powers, but they'd be learning the history of their people while at it. Nora and Efrim chose to sit back and watch, watching the six babies and making sure the three baby dragons don't do anything rash or impulsive, with them keeping a closer eye on Chibi and Grougal. QIlby walked out of the house, the eliacube floating after him. Qilby stands infront of the quartet, looking calm, before looking at Rubilan.

Qilby: Rubilan, I do have to admit something. My dragon sister Shinonome is your mother, and i am just your god-father and uncle.

Rubilan, nodding and smiling sheepishly: Yeah, I figured since two eliatropes can't make a dofus, only a dragon can.

Qilby nods with a small smile while the trio looks briefly confused at this new information.

Qilby:...I did know your father, Rubilan. His name was Grenramaged and...he was a decent man, but you look more like your mother.

Rubilan nods and Qilby looks at the trio.

Qilby: Are you three ready?

Trio, nodding: Yes Qilby.

Qilby: Good, first we will be working on your portals and what we can do with them...since I am not a dragon, I can't teach you everything Rubilan and Adamai, but I can tell you what I know, and I'm sure Efrim can help you if I get anything wrong.

Efrim nods, his tail flicking as the quartet looks more excited.

Qilby: First, I want you all to show me what you all know. Rubilan, you go first, then Adamai, then Yugo, then Y/N.

The quartet nods and Rubilan steps up, abit nervous but takes a deep breath to calm down. Rubilan then shows off her many shapeshifts and her ability to control the elements. The elements she has control over most is fire. Adamai then goes next, showing off his shapeshifts, and while he doesn't have as many as Rubilan since he is still learning, he knows how to control those forms' powers. While he doesn't have control over the elements like Rubilan, Grougal, or Efrim, he has mastery over spells. Yugo goes next, showing off his portals, portal blasters, the zip portal(the one where they go nyooom), and his wakfu eyes. Y/N goes next, showing off the same thing as Yugo, but with a bit more mastery over wakfu sensing. Qilby nods with a soft smile.

Qilby: I see....Rubilan, you can teach Adamai how to control the elements, but start with fire. I will teach Yugo and Y/n how to create multiple portals at once and how to go faster with their portals.

The quartet nods, getting ready.

(Multiple timeskip warning bc I really don't know what to do-)

First week:

In the first week, Rubilan has been teaching Adamai how to master the element of fire, adding more things to it and how to create fire from nothing. While Adamai is a quick learner, he does appear to struggle with fire because of how the element is. Qilby has been teaching Yugo and Y/n their portals and how to make many more, as well as go faster when they use their zip portals. They are doing well, and their wakfu reserves are increasing the more and more they get used to using more and more wakfu. Currently, they can only open three portals, but when they make a fourth, all the portals disappear, and they can only go slightly faster with their zip portals. Rubilan sighs and looks at Adamai.

Rubilan: Adamai, look at me.

Adamai looks at her, frustration in his eyes.

Rubilan: Do you know why you are struggling with fire?