Yugo and Y/N the eliatropes

People screamed as more people got turned into plants from the polters and they ran, not wanting to get turned into plants as well. Ruel was killing some polters in an alleyway as Yugo and Y/N were chasing them away on barrels while holding wooden spoons. Alibert, however, was surrounded, much like Jade was.

Alibert: Get outta my village, you ugly beasts!

Jade: please go back to your forest!

Alibert was killing the polters with his shovel as Jade was whacking them away with her hidden dagger. Alibert heard children scream and turned to see who it was, seeing Mia and the other children from earlier stuck on a barrel with Jason trying to get to them.

Jason, trying to climb out a window: Mia!

Alibert: Stay where it;s safe, Jason! Let me clean up this mess first!

Jade: We will try to help!

Alibert and Jade walked over to the kids and got rid of the polters, with Jade helping Mia and the kids inside of Jason's house. While Jason was amazed, he soon noticed two polters reaching for Jade and Alibert's feet, and tried to warn them.

Jason: Mr.Mayor, Mrs.Jade, look out!

The two gasped in shock as they were touched by the polters, starting to turn into plants. Alibert dropped his shovel as Jade dropped her dagger. Y/N and Yugo came right in time as the two looked at the hat wearing children.

Yugo: Dad!

Y/N, already tearing up: Mom!

Alibert: Yugo, listen to me! You will get a message to tell you where to find your real family. The message! Go find the message!

Jade: Y/N, please listen! You will get a message telling you where to find your loved ones. The message, go find the message!

Jade and Alibert then turned fully into plants as Yugo and Y/N started to cry, mourning the loss of their respective parents.

Yugo: Dad! No! Move! Say something!

Y/N: Mama! Please move! Say something! Anything!

As the two hat wearing children were crying, they failed to notice a noxine taking a picture of them and sending it to Nox. The two looked at each other and hugged each other, trying to give each other comfort. In the background, Ruel has destroyed the noxine and is talking to Az and Midnight about it, while the two hug each other more.

Y/N: T-they'll be okay right? T-this is just a bad dream....

Yugo, hugging onto Y/N tighter: I-I don't think it is Y/N....

The two hat wearing children kept crying as the noxine exploded into wakfu in the background, startling Ruel, Az, and Midnight as the leftover wakfu created a giant tree in the middle of the village. Ruel approached the two with another siamese ecaflip, who hugged the two.

Ruel: Poor, poor Alibert!

Jude: Don't worry you two, my sister and Yugo's father will be alright. If the polters caused this, then they can undo this.

Yugo and Y/N looked up at Jude with watery eyes with abit of hope in them.

Yugo: R-really? You think there is a way to bring them back?

Y/N: Y-you promise Aunt Jude?

Jude, smiles and nodes, ruffling their hair: Of course so.

Ruel: Don't worry Yugo, Y/N, we will find a cure! I know an Eniripsa who...

Dally: Where are they? The boy and girl who freed me from evil Rubilax?

Everyone looked over and saw the iop from earlier looking around for Yugo and Y/N, who were trying to wipe their tears away while holding each other's hand. Mia and Jude look over, curious as to who the Iop is.