The Gobbowl Inferno Part 2

Up in the stands, there seems to be a lot of people rooting for Lamechester United....but not a lot in Real Gobbly's section. However, there are people in their section! Miranda, Kabrok, Jade, Ja-ren, Ruby, Ren, a random little kid are all in the stands, rooting for Real Gobbly...however, there is also another person in the stands, clad in all pink, she has pinkish-red eyes and light pink hair, looking similar to the adult eliatropes that Y/n has seen in their dreams. The figure is in the back, watching the game with narrowed eyes and interest. Meanwhile at the bench, Yugo, Amalia, Y/n, and Az are cheering, while Eva and Midnight look done with everyone's crap.

Yugo, Y/n, Amalia: Boo! Lamechester Jesters! Lamechester Jesters!

Ruel and Kriss get ready to face off, and once the ball is thrown in the air by the referee, the two jump in the air. Jay appears behind Ruel, fist pulled back to hit him. In a split second, he hits Ruel, causing Dally to jump back and the two eliatropes to wince.

Jactance, wincing: Ooh! I felt that! Lamechester United with a very strong start there, tackling the captain of the opposition right from the go!

Ruel, groaning and standing up: That's a good start.

The ball hits Ruel's head and falls, landing on the ground. The crowd cheers, while the pink eliatrope watches, occasionally taking notes. Dally looks around and picks up the ball, offering it to Ruel, but Monty charges at Dally, intent on taking the ball. Monty hits Dally, causing him and the ball to separate and the crowd to cheer. Calben then catched up, intent on taking the ball, but Benji took the ball instead, running towards the goal. Toot then goes to intercept Benji, roaring....but Benji simply grabs his face and jumps upwards, throwing the Gobbowl ball, but Ruel manages to catch it. The two eliatropes, sadida, and tofu keep cheering while the cra and bow meow look unamused.

Y/N, Yugo, amalia: Yay!

Jactance, shocked: Has Benji missed his pass?

Kriss, Jay, and Monty are then all seen launching themselves at Ruel, intent on taking the ball.

Jactance: No! It was a trap! What beautiful teamwork!

The three then collide with Ruel, causing an explosion to happen. The pink eliatrope in the stands then has to hold onto her hat to make sure it does not blow away. Amalia, Eva, Y/N, Yugo, and the animal companions look shocked and worried.

Jactance: Poor Ruel Stroud can hardly move!

Lamechester United is then seen beating up Ruel while he is still on the ground. The pink eliatrope narrows her eyes.

???: What a bunch of barbarians...but focus, you have a mission. Find Yugo, Y/n, and Adamai and make sure they are safe....my brothers are watching Adamai, so I have to watch over these two...how hard could it be?

Jactance: Ah! I wouldn't like to be in his shoes right now!

Lamechester United then stops beating Ruel up and cheers, holding their arms up in victory. Real Gobbly's cheerleaders look shocked.

Jactance: A wonderful play there from Lamechester, who deliberately put the ball in the hands of their opponent in order to flank them without risking a penalty. Ah! Truly remarkable!

A whistle is blown as an elderly eniripsa is seen, flying towards the field.

Jactance: The referee has whistled for a time out! Pappy Stroud is staying down!

The enirpisa then uses her magic to heal Ruel. Some pink flower petals are seen floating up and away from the magic appearing on the ground.

Jactance: Ooh! That looks nasty! Hopefully the little Eniripsa will be able to get him back on his feet!