The Return of Percedal

Eva is looking at Dally as he wakes up, while the eliatro[es and dragons are looking at the ghoulified versions of Yugo and Adamai in shock.

Gize: a-are those?

Y/n, nodding: Yugo and Adamai? Yeah, they're just ghoulified....they won't hurt anyone...yet.

Y/n gives the boys a warning stare and they shiver, nodding. Y/n then turns back to the group with a smile.

Y/n: see?

Gize: y-yeah, I can see that-

Rono, eyes sparkling: cool.

Y/n, nodding: yeah...but i'll be keeping my eye on the two in case something goes wrong, so you don't have to worry about that.

Rono, nodding: okay.

Phenama: they look weird.

Y/N: I know, they are ghouls.

Gize:...can you even touch them like this?

Y/N: i'm pretty sure I can since one of our friends got ghoulified awhile back and hurt me, and I didn't turn into a ghoul, so i should be fine.

The ghoulified versions of Yugo and Adamai proceed to growl, slowly taking one arm each and hugging it close. Y/n sighs softly and shake their head as the eliatropes and dragons tense up, waiting for you to turn into a ghoul or something. Seeing that you don't, they relax. Now, they look confused.

Gize: how-

Eva: We need to get moving.

Gize: why?

Eva: I heard someone scream and it came from the castle. If we hurry, we'll be able to make it and save them.

The group nods and Eva puts Dally on her hip. Y/n, after getting their arms free, and Gize help Phenama and Rono into y/n's haven bag as Gravatar keeps a keen eye on the two kings. Eva starts to jump from building to building, startling the rest because they weren't prepared for it. Midnight hops up and rests on Y/n's shoulders as Az rests on Y/n's hat. Y/n makes portals and follows Eva, and so does Gize. Gravatar just watches the two kings follow Y/n, before following himself, wondering if their powers are working or not because they are ghoulified, but doesn't question it more seeing the glare the two kings are giving him and his brother. Gravatar sighs and flies after him as they all catch up to Eva.

Eva: We have to find Rubilax's weakness.

Dally: I've already beaten him once, I can do it again.

Y/n: no offense Dally, but I don't think you can do much as a sword-

Dally: Hey! I'll have you know I can do plenty!

Y/N: Oh yeah? Like what?

Dally: well, I can-

Eva: Enough you two. Let's save our energy for when we get to Rubilax. We don't know what he has planning, so we need to be prepard.

Y/n, Dally, pouting: Yes Eva.

Eva, nodding: Good. Y/n, make sure that Yugo and Adamai don't fall behind!

Y/n gives a thumbs up and makes a portal, Yugo and Adamai going through it and reappearing next to Y/n with a semi-sheepish look.

Y/n, sighing: I know you two probably don't have your powers, so that leaves me to make sure you two can keep up with us....don't make this a headache for me, okay?

The two nods, their thoughts and emotions getting sort of clear, before going back to being muddled. Y/n leaps after Eva, quickly catching up as the two ghouls do the same.