Reunion

Rubilan flies over the ocean, with the others on her back. Yugo looks at Rubilan, Y/N sitting close to him.

Yugo: Why aren't me and Adamai flying next to you?

Rubilan: Since they've notified the sadida kingdom about the war, they might mistake you two for enemies, especially if they mix up colors. If they see me coming, they'll understand better.

Adamai: But what about Nora and Efrim? Wouldn't they stop them?

Rubilan: Yes, but you never know. The sadida's probably have cra's watching the borders.

Y/n nods, humming softly. Rubilan's eyes sharpen as her wings flap.

Rubilan: We're arriving in sadida territory.

Y/n, smiling: We're gonna see our friends again!

Yugo, smiling and hugging Y/n close: mhm!....but i'm still telling Eva!

Y/N, pouting: yeah, yeah, I know!

Adamai, leaning on Y/N: but is telling Eva a good thing right now? I mean, Nox is coming and we have to be prepared and cause no extra stress!

Y/N, sighing: Eva would figure it out anyways. She is smart and is probably gonna see the bandages on my legs.

Adamai nods, sighing softly as he nuzzles into you.

Adamai: I just wish you stopped getting hurt....you're like a danger magnet!

Y/n, pouting: am not!

Yugo: are to!

Rubilan: calm down you three, we're here. Let me land.

The three nod and quiet down as Rubilan lands infront of the cras as the cra leader steps towards them.

Cra leader: You must be Rubilan. Nora and Efrim informed us that you, yugo, y/n, and adamai would be coming. Where are they?

Rubilan: they are on my back since I didn't want them to be mistaken for enemies....but seeing the wanted poster of the grambos, I think I made the right decision.

Cra leader: yes you have. I'll escort you all to the sadida kingdom. The king and princcess will be glad to see you.

Rubilan, bowing her head: thank you

~~mini timeskip~~

Cra leader, bowing: Your highness, the other members of the brotherhood of the bow tofu have arrived.

The sadida king walks towards the quartet, walking over mushrooms. Rubilan had shifted into her human form to make sure she fit inside the castle easier. The trio looks up at the sadida king, wonder in their eyes.

Oakheart, bowing: Master Dragons. It is an honour!

Adamai, blinking: You may call me Adamai. I'm just a young dragon, after all!

Rubilan: And please, just call me Rubilan. No need for formalities, your highness.

Oakheart, laughing: Amalia has told me a lot about you all. Your adventures were quite the tale. I'm pleased to finally meet you at last.

Yugo: Is the princess here, your highness?

Y/N: We'd like to greet her! It's been awhile since we've seen her!

Oakheart: No...no she's not. She's in the forest with Evangeltne and Nora.

Yugo: And our friends Ruel and Percedal?

Y/N: And Efrim?

Oakheart looks sad for a moment, before looking at the quartet.

Oakheart: Ruel and Percedal....have disappeared. We don't know where they are and we have some people looking for them. As for Efrim, he has stayed here in order to watch over the dofus you gave him miss y/n. He should be at the upper parts of the tree. One of my guards may show you the way if you would like.