The Dragon Pig

The gang was walking through the forest after Qilby had made a deal with them. They have to manually walk back home to the Sadida Kingdom in case there are other eliatropes and dragons on their way back while Qilby and Pharis talk to the king about the situation. Yugo, Y/n, and Adamai are holding hands, with y/n and Yugo smiling widley, while Adamai smiles softly, still getting used to being in a relationship. Ruel and Dally were complaining about empty stomachs, while the rest of the gang just walked infront of them.

Y/n, glancing back at them: This is why we ration our food boys.

Ruel:...b-but we're so hungry! How come you all aren't hungry?!

Eva, Amalia, and Y/n share a look whlie Yugo and Adamai shake their heads.

Girls: we're smarter than that.

Yugo, Adamai:...Nora drilled it inot our heads to ration food, even if we're hungry.

The boys sulk while the girls don't even seemed phased. Amalia does get a bit ticked off at thw boys rumbling stomachs.

Amalia: Will you stop making all that racket?! It's really getting on my nerves!

Eva: Calm down, Amalia, getting angry won't make things better!

Amalia: But it's always the same with them, they devour the supplies in the first few days and then spend the whole time complaining and–and making those horrible stomach rumbles!

Y/n, walking past Amalia with Yugo and Adamai: Complaining won't make it better Amy, it'll just make it worse.

Amalia sulks and nods, walking after the rest of you as Ruel and Dally walk behind her.

Dally: It's only natural. We're warriors, we need food so that our Atlantic bodies can work properly.

Eva: atheltic, Dally.

Dally: That's what I said. And don't think that just because we're in love you can correct me all the time!

Eva: Why not? I always used to.

Eva then walks away like the sassy queen she is as Dally looks at her, before standing up straight.

Dally, arms crossed: Well, my dear Evangelyne, for the pure and simple reason that if you make me look like an idiot when you're my girlfriend, you...

Eva: A.

Dally: A what?

Eva: A-T-H-L-E-T-I-C! Athletic!

Dally: Hold on. Am I dreaming, or are you still making fun of me?

Y/n, shaking their head:...even when hungry, they don't quit.

Yugo:...are we like that when we're hungry?

Y/N:...you don't want me answering that honestly, Yugo.

Adamai, pouting: but why?

Y/N:....do you want me to tell you?

Yugo, Adamai: yes.

Y/n sighs and nods, shaking their head as Amalia and Eva look unamused and Ruel still looks hungry.

Y/n: you two do the same thing Ruel and Dally do when they're hungry, and constantly moan when you need food....this is why we don't devour rations in the first few days and go into my haven bag to steal food!

Yugo, winving: you know about that?

Y/N, eyebrow twitching:...Yugo, I'm not an idiot. You realize I sleep in my haven bag from time to time, right? I know when things have been moved ot taken from there.