I am a legend

Our heroes are looking at the giant clock with glares on their faces.

Yugo: Nox!

Amalia: No! But how? How did he get through? I thought we were well-protected.

Nora, eyes narrowed: There must have been a distraction for the sadida army ready so that Nox could build the portal to here.

Dally, nodding: Apparently not well enough, it seems.

Eva's eyes narrow and she looks up, jumping up and going onto the top of the tower.

Eva: The noxins. They're withdrawing! Same for the Grambos, they're leaving the battle. Nox tricked us. Nora was right. He organized diversions to separate and distract us. The awful zombie we encountered, that is the real threat here.

Yugo: He's the one who created the portal. He really played us this time.

Y/N:...we will win and save the sadida kingdom! I just know it!

Amalia: It can't be that simple. How on earth could we have been so blind?!

Eva, hopping down and landing next to Amalia: Don't blame yourself, Amalia. Even the King fell for it.

Nora, nodding: This isn't the end of the world. As long as there are people willing to fight, the battle is not over.

Rubilan, nodding: Nora is right Amalia. In the meeting with the King and Armand, Efrim warned them that there might be a distraction, so hopefully they heeded his words and are still on guard.

Amalia nods, but then looks at the forest with teary eyes.

Amalia: The trees and plants in the clock's path! I can feel their fear, everyone! Nox is gonna destroy them to get to the Tree of Life, and they know it!

Dally then thinks for abit, then makes a sound, causing the heroes to look at him in confusion.

Dally: Percedal calling his friends, Percedal calling his friends!

Y/N, sweatdropping: Did he lose it while we were gone?

Yugo looks at you and shrugs, before looking at Dally, holding your hand so you don't run off and do something stupid. Adamai is also holding your hand, looking at Dally in confusion. Nora and Rublilan glance at the throuple and smile softly, before looking at Dally. Eva and Amalia look concerned.

Dally: What's wrong with you? What are you worried about? You look like me when I'm thinking!

Rubilax, chuckling: You can say that again!

Eva, smacking Rubilax away: Stop fooling around, Dally, now's really not the time.

Dally: Me, fooling around? You should listen to yourselves! Anyone would think it was the end of the world for you!

Amalia, teary eyed: But it is the end of the World, idiot! Don't you understand?

Y/N, determination in their eyes: It isn't! We are still able to fight Amalia! If we give up now, how many people are gonna be hurt? Alot! That's how much! I refuse to go down without a fight, so whether you're with me or not, I'm going to fight against Nox! You might say that 'we've done all we can', but I don't think that's true! We are still alive, so we are able to fight against him! My mom once told me that the smallest of voices could have a great impact, so how is this any different? We're the only ones who can stop Nox! Even if we stall him for abit, that still gives us time to defeat him or let the others think of a plan! I refuse to give up!

The brotherhood stares at Y/N in a stunned silence, eyes wide...but Y/n? Y/n is not backing down and they are filled with the determination to do what's right.