The Eliacube

The two eliatropes and two dragons then make their way down the cliff/mountain, walking towards the entrance towards Grougaloragran's cave. Adamai glances at the two eliatropes.

Adamai: Don't worry you two, I'm sure there are other eliatropes out there, like Nora! Not all of them could have disappeared like that!

Yugo and Y/N nod, smiling softly.

Rubilan: Adamai is right. It's a very low chance that all of them were wiped out!

Y/n, nods smiling: Thank you Rubilan.

Rubilan: Of course Y/N.

Yugo, looking at Rubilan: Say Rubilan, don't you have an eliatrope twin?

Rubilan flinches back, before looking at them and shaking her head sadly.

Rubilan: Not anymore....she got sick when we were young and didn't make it.

Yugo's and Y/N's hat ears drop as Adamai frowns.

Yugo, Y/N: Oh...we're sorry.

Adamai: You never told me tat Ruby....

Rubilan: I didn't want to tell you that, but might as well seeing as how all of us are going to be together in the future.

Adamai nods, now holding your hand much to your surprise and Yugo's jealousy.

Adamai: I'm sure your friends would love to help to.

The eliatropes eyes widened, both having had temporarily forgotten about them.

Yugo: My friends! I'd completely forgotten about them!

Y/N: I hope they're okay...we were separated when the boat sank. A huge monster attacked us!

Adamai: That was Grougal.

Yugo: But what about the other monster that also attacked us?

Rubilan, waving them off: Oh, that was Efrim helping Grougal. His eyesight isn't what it used to be, so Efrim helps him from time to time. Grougal destroys all boats that approach the island without asking any questions...as for why Efrim helps, I think he just enjoys the chaos.

The three blink and nod.

Adamai: Before we found you two, I saw them on the beach, looking for you. Let's find them and introduce them to Grougaloragran and Efrim...ok?

The two eliatropes nod as they and Adamai crouch down, getting ready to have a race...but since Midnight can't fly, she just hops up onto Rubilan and curls into a ball, hoping for the best.

Yugo: Ok, bro! And the first one to them, wins!

Y/N: What's the prize, besides finding our friends of course?

Adamai thinks for a bit, before getting a cheeky idea and grin.

Adamai: The winner gets a kiss from you Y/N!

Y/N:...and what if I win? Am I supposed to kiss myself somehow?

Adamai: Easy! You get-

Yugo, cutting him off: You get a kiss from me and Adamai!

Y/N, sighing and nods: alright then. It's a deal.

Rubilan: I'll just follow behind to make sure no one gets hurt.

The three nod and zoom off, with Az tumbling. Rubilan picks up Az and puts them next to Midnight, flying after the young dragon and eliatropes. The two eliatropes and dragon freefall, before the eliatropes make a portal to the ground and start running, getting a headstart against Adamai. Yugo is in the lead by a hair against Y/N. Yugo glances at Y/n, who glances at Adamai.