Moon Island

It was a calm day out in the sea and Az was flying after an Albatrosis, while Midnight was curled up in Nora's lap as she talks to Yugo and Y/n, who are looking at her with wide eyes.

Y/N: So...we came from the stars?

Nora, nodding: Correct. We left our original home due to a war and traveled the krosmos, eventually finding this planet and making it our second home.

Y/N, eyes sparkling: cool...

Yugo, tilting his head: did anyone else survive?

Nora, nodding: Yes. Grogaloragran lived, taking care of your dofus, as well as Y/n's until you both hatched. Baltazar is in another dimension, taking care of our people's children and Phaeris is taking care of another dofus. My dragon brother, Efrim, is at Oma Island, watching Adamai with Grougaloragran....the rest of them are dead or in another dimension.

Both young eliatropes deflate, before exchanging a glance, looking back at Nora.

Y/N, tentatively:....d-does that mean I have a dragon sibling?

Nora, smiling sadly: No, you don't....I don't know what happened, but there was an accident where you and Willow got permanently separated...with only you surviving. According to another eliatrope, this was before you met Yugo for the first time.

You nod, now saddened about this new and mourning the loss of the sister you've never had or will ever meet. Yugo sighs softly and hugs you, pulling you close to him as you rest your head on his shoulder. Eva then walks over to the group of eliatropes, causing them to look at her.

Eva: How do we know we can trust you?

Nora: you have no reason to Evangelyne. I did attack you all with Skribble in the middle of the night, as well as 'kidnap' Y/N, so you have no reason to trust me.

Eva sighs and nods, hesitating slightly, before sitting down next to the two young eliatropes, causing the three eliatropes to blink in shock.

Eva, looking away: It's better than listening to people complain all day.

Nora blinks, and then nods in understanding.

Nora: That's fair. I can't imagine what it's like traveling with a crazy group like this. I've only had my brother for centuries until we found this planet again.

Eva nods and then starts to talk to Nora as the two eliatropes move to the other side of the boat, getting fishing poles out as they start to fish. Awhile later and their lines start to bite, causing them to lift up their fishing poles and put the fish into the water bucket. An albatross then lands next to Dally, looking at him.

Ruel: Be brave, me hearty! You'll feel better this evening! Anyway, there's an Albatrocious on board, and they bring good luck!

Dally: What? That vile creature? How can it bring us good luck with a face like that?

~~mini timeskip~~

It was now night time and the two eliatropes were looking at the stars from the deck of the boat while Nora was at the top, steering the boat as they make a small conversation with Skribble. Y/N then points to the sky, Yugo looking at them, before looking in that direction as well.

Y/N: our home was up there....among the stars....whaddya think it was like?

Yugo: I dunno....i bet it was beautiful, like you!

Y/N blushes and nods, putting their hand down as it rests on their haven bag next to them. Yugo glances at the bag, and then up to you, whispering.

Yugo, whispering: Have you told Nora about the dofus?