The council of eliatropes and dragons

A/N: This is month 2!

~~~

It's been a month since Qilby came through the portal and Chibi and Grougal have hatched. Y/N has personally taken it among themselves to watch the six babies ... .but quickly got overwhelmed because there are six of them and one of them, and Yugo and Adamai quickly noticed and helped Y/N, the three of them bonding more. Nora and Efrim have taken care of Qilby, healing him the best they can while Rubilan gets more and more antsy, wanting to meet her father for the first time. Nora did send a letter to King Oakheart that Qilby came through the portal and that they were taking care of him, but the quartet isn't sure if the king got the letter or not since Nora and Efrim seem to be hiding something...again. At the current moment, Y/N is playing with the babies, keeping them entertained and telling them a story while Yugo and Adamai watch with soft looks while Rubilan looks out the window, their eyes glazed over in thought.

Y/N:...and then, from the storm came the great ape king and his friends! He and his friends fought the evil wizard, wanting to protect their homeland. The team fought tirelessly, and then.....the evil wizard turned them all into pigs! The wizard would only turn them back into their normal form if they completed certain tasks and trials! So without any choice, the team agreed and went to complete the trials and task-

Y/N's story gets cut off by Nora clearing their throat, causing everyone to look at her in confusion, even Rubilan, who was in deep thought.

Nora: Qilby is ready to see you all now. Me and Efrim have been catching him up on what happened these past few centuries, so forgive him if he seems abit...off.

The quartet nods with Rubilan standing up. Nora glances at the babies and nods.

Nora: They should come as well. I don't want anything bad to happen to them.

The quartet nods yet again, with Rubilan, Yugo, and Y/N picking up a pair of twins. Rubilan holds Sia and Sapphire, Yugo holding Cream and Lily, and Y/N holding Chibi and Grougal. Nora nods and leads them to the room Qilby is staying in, with Adamai grabbing onto Y/N's arm instinctively, causing them to glance at him.

Y/N: What's wrong Ad?

Adamai:...n-nothing.

Y/N:...Adamai-

Adamai:...i'm abit jealous that the babies are taking up most of your time, but i'm getting over it....If Qilby is what Nora says he is, we should be careful.

Yugo, confused: What did Nora say about him?

Y/N:...right you weren't paying attention because you were staring at me

Yugo, pouting: It's not my fault you're so beautiful!

Y/N, blushing: shush-

Adamai, sighing: Anyways- Nora said that Qilby could remember all of his past lives, so if that's the case, he could try to lie to us!

Y/N: I doubt he will. Nora and Efrim have been watching over him all month, and won't this be the first time Rubilan is meeting their dad? It'd be a good idea to at least hear him out Ad.

Adamai, sighing and huffing: Fine...but don't blame me if he turns out to be a psycho like Nox!

Y/N: I won't, don't worry.

Y/N smiles at Adamai, who smiles back weakly...and soon enough, the group of eliatropes and dragons are infront of Qilby's room. Nora knocks on the door>