Xav the Baker

After the whole Alpha Fang incident, the group was walking through a forest with trees that had golden leaves, but still had their green on them. Yugo and Y/N were at the front, holding hands as Y/N was muttering reassurances to Yugo under their breath. Yugo, who is overhearing them, smiles at them and kisses their cheek, causing them to smiles and blush.

Yugo, whispering to Y/N: Thank you Y/n.

Y/n, nodding: Anytime.

Amalia steps in mud and growls, frustrated.

Amalia: Shouldn't we have gotten within sight of Oma Island before it got dark?

Eva: Maybe. Not that we can see much with all these trees around!

Ruel: Can someone tell me how we managed to get so lost? You'd think it'd be easy with a magic map, but no, every time we use it, we end up lost.

Y/n: oh come on Ruel...I'm sure they're not doing this on purpose!

Scribble, snickering: Yeah, like the girl said, i'n not doing this on purpose! Not my fault you can't follow simple directions!

Yugo gives scribble an unamused stare while Y/n is holding the magic map.

Y/n, sighing softly: Marvellous map! Handsome and very intelligent map! How do you suggest we get out of the forest?

Scribble: hmmm...well, figure out for yourselves! The iop hasn't stopped insulting me!

Y/N sighs softly as Amalia walks up to Dally.

Amalia: Well, there we are! Because of you, we're lost, and we'll have to sleep on the ground like Mush Mush! Once again!

Y/N: It can't be that bad Amalia! We've slept on the ground before and survived!

Amalia huffs and crosses her arms as you just sweatdrop. Yugo grabs your arm, causing you to look at him in questioning.

Yugo: Don't listen to her.

Y/N: Didn't plan on it. I was just trying to point out the obvious.

Yugo: I don't think she'll listen...

Y/N: I know, but it's good to give people chances Yugo. You taught me that.

Yugo blinks in surprise and nods, letting go of your arm, only for you to sneakily hold his hand instead. He blushes and you smile.

Dally: Nah, don't worry about it! We just need to take a right after that tree over there.

~~mini timeskip to when it's the next day~~

The two eliatropes are snuggled up against Eva, who has her bow in her hand in case of any sneak attacks. Dally is snoring, but is soon woken up by the smell of baked goods. His running around causes the rest of the group to wake up and look at him. Y/N looks grumpy at having their sleep disturbed.

Dally: Breakfast is ready! Can...can you smell that?

The rest of the group blinks in surprise and Amalia comes out of her plant cocoon. Y/N and Yugo share a look.

Yugo, Y/N: It smells like warm, fresh bread!

Eva: Yeah, I can smell it too. Where's Ruel?

Dally: Making us something to eat, I hope!

Y/N, under their breath: I doubt that....

Yugo blinks, but then nods in agreement. Amalia chuckles softly.

Amalia: I'd be surprised. When Ruel's around, it never smells nice!

As if on cue, Ruel gets up from the bushes and stretches, yawning. The group, besides from Dally, and even Az and Midnight, give Ruel unimpressed stares.