Igol

It had been a few days with the quartet flying over the vast ocean, occasionally stopping to take a break. Rubilan then stops something, causing them to relax.

Rubilan: Land! Straight ahead!

The two eliatropes and dragon cheer.

Yugo: Yeah! It's about time.

Y/N: I was starting to get hungry!

Adamai, carrying Yugo in his hoverbug form: And I was getting tired! You're heavier than a Wild Boar!

Y/N snorts and Yugo gives them an unamused look. Rubilan, who is also in hoverbug form, laughs and flies towards the land, Adamai following shortly after.

Rubilan, Adamai: Fasten your seatbelts!

The dragons then dodge rock pillars, causing the two eliatropes on their backs to laugh. The dragons go under a cave, a water trail following behind them as they fly back up to the surface.

Adamai: Ladies and gentlemen and Wild Boars, the wonderful, beautiful....Dofus Island!

Rubilan: While we are here, we can find Grougal's dofus and train you two on your powers!

Adamai, nodding: Yup! That's the plan!

Yugo and Y/N nod, gasping softly as they smile. After a few more minutes of flying and playful banter, the two hoverbugs land on the ground, causing the two eliatropes to hop off of them.

Y/N: Grougaloragran would be proud of us!

Yugo, nodding: mhm!

Adamai: His dofus is hidden somewhere in the centre of the island in a special place where only dragons can go. We gotta be quick!

Rubilan: With a little luck, we'll find the Dofus before Nox even realises it exists.

Rubilan, in her human form, then uses fire to cook the meal she prepped for all of them. Adamai, also in his human form, watches, sitting behind Y/N and holding their hand. The two eliatropes and their animal companions are looking at the sunset with relaxed smiles.

Rubilan: Dinner's ready! Let's eat!

The two turn around with smiles as Az and Midnight launch themselves at the food and stuff their faces. Y/N giggles and makes her way over, Yugo and Adamai following shortly after.

~~mini timeskip~~

The four are now looking at the stars, enjoying the breeze and the cool night air.

Yugo: How did you manage to find the island if you've never even been off Oma? It's half way around the world!

Y/N, holding Yugo's and Adamai's hands: yeah....it's weird and cool at the same time!

Adamai: Just under the surface of the Earth, there are rivers of wakfu. Grougal calls them Wakfu currents. He taught me and Ruby how to see them and use them to get around. To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure we'd make it.

Rubilan: We would have made it. If you got lost, I would have steered us on the right path again. I can see the currents better than you can because I am older and have had more practice than you Adamai.

Adamai, nodding: Yeah, that's true.

Yugo: Cool! Looks like we don't need a talking map after all.

Y/N, bumping Yugo's shoulder: Don't talk about Scribble like that! He's nice once you get to know him!

Yugo, raising an eyebrow: Oh yeah? And what about all those times he's gotten us lost or the times those adventures caused you to be injured?

Rubilan and Adamai now look over, interested in what you had to say about that....with Adamai giving you an intense look. You sigh, shrugging slightly.