The eliacube and the dofus

A/N: We are so fucking back. So, how was y'all's wait? Also, each chapter until Monsters and Chimera's will be a month bc I say so.

~~~~

In the first month after the battle with Nox, a lot had happened. Yugo, Y/N, Adamai, and Rubilan had decided to stay with Nora, Efrim, and the eliatrope and dragon babies and help watch over them. Nora, Efrim, and Rubilan had made two houses on the outskirts of the Sadida Kingdom with King Oakheart's permission, and the three live in it. At the current moment, Y/N is on the roof of Nora's house, writing something on a piece of paper. Yugo portals over, with Adamai following shortly after.

Yugo: Whatcha writing Y/n?

Y/N: A letter to my parents and younger siblings to let them know about everything that's happened and that we're safe now.

Yugo nods and sits next to you, as Adamai stands next to you.

Adamai, glancing at you:...how are you?

Y/N: If you're asking how my leg is, then it's fine and fully healed....but I should be asking you two how are you! You two are the ones who faced off against Nox and turned back time!

Adamai, wincing: yeah....about that-

Y/N finishes writing their letter and puts it in their haven bag, raising their eyebrow.

Y/N: What happened? I understand if you don't want to talk about it, but i am concerned about you two.

Adamai:....can I be honest?

Y/n, nodding: of course. What's on your mind Ad?

Adamai hesitates for a bit, before looking at you.

Adamai: When Yugo touched the Eliacube, he...lost control of himself and started to attack Nox with some brutal attacks ... .but Nox somehow managed to knock the Eliacube away from him and it grazed my cheek. I-I got some images in my mind and then I lost control and started to attack Nox....I-I'm not sure how, but Nox got the eliacube and knocked us out with a time spell, and then rewound time....and next thing we know...you're next to us before we started to attack Nox.

Y/N nods slowly, slowly absorbing the information that was told to them as Yugo leans his head on their shoulder, causing them to look at him.

Yugo, muttering:....he deserved it.

Y/N, sighing: Yugo-

Adamai then sits next to you, leaning on you as well. You sigh and wrap your arms around them in a hug, wanting to comfort them or yourself, you didn't know, but you did it anyway. The brothers seem grateful for this as they lean into your embrace, relaxing.

Y/N:....I'm sure Nox deserved it for all of the lives he took for his insane goal....but I don't think going all out was the best thing to do....truthfully, I don't know what would be the right thing to do.

Adamai, huffing:....he deserved it for threatening to kill you....

Y/N sighs and nods, closing their eyes. Yugo and Adamai smile slightly and lean into you more, now giving you a hug. You smile and peke your eyes open, before closing them again and hugging them more. It's comfortable silence for a few moments, before Adamai speaks up.

Adamai: What did you do with Grougal's dofus?

Y/N: Gave them to Nora and Efrim. They'll know what to do with them better than me anyways.

Adamai, glancing away:....think we should experiment with the eliacube?

Yugo, frowning: Adamai-

Y/N, cutting them off: Wait, let's hear them out. We don't know what he has in mind. It might be good, it might be bad.