Calm Blue Sea

It was a calm day on the sea, the sun shining bright and the sky as blue as ever with clouds floating peacefully in the sky. The two eliatropes can be seen hanging out on the ships mast, talking to each other in whispers.

Y/N: So who do you think the pinkette was?

Yugo: Dunno...why do you think they were watching the Gobbowl game?

Y/N, shrugging: Dunno, maybe they like Gobbowl?

Yugo shrugs, looking out on the horizon, before looking back at you.

Yugo: How are the dofus?

Y/N: Fine. I'm still trying to figure out why they were in a grim's lair and burial ground....

Yugo: Yeah, it was weird.

Y/N nods in agreement, leaning against the mast as they coles their eyes, enjoying the wind blowing through their hair. Yugo smiles softly at them.

Yugo: I promise, I won't let anyone hurt you or make you sad again...you deserve to be happy Y/n/n....

Y/N: thank you Yugo...I promise to make sure you're safe and happy.

Yugo blushes and gasps softly, before smiling in a smitten way and hugging you, causing you to lean into his embrace. Y/N then pulls away from the hug and portals to Eva and Amalia, much to Yugo's disappoint as he frowns.

Yugo: please come back....you're so warm...

Y/n appears in the kitchen and helps the girls cook, having practice cooking because of the inn and watching over their little siblings.

Amalia: I can't believe it. We're actually cooking for them. Seriously, I put up with alot but...I am a princess and princesses don't cook.

Y/N, sweatdropping: It doesn't look like you're cooking right now...besides cooking is a good skill to have!

Amalia rolls her eyes and huffs, crossing her arms. Eva sighs, nodding in agreement with Y/N as Amalia is just, laying on the floor, not helping.

Eva: She's right you know. It is a good skill to have.

Amalia: But why would I need to cook if I can just have my servants do it for me?

Y/N:, raising an eyebrow: for fun? In case you go on adventures again? If you want to cook for a partner of yours-

Amalia, groaning: alright I get it!....I-I guess I could help!

Eva, smiling softly: Good. I'll show you how to do the vegatables. Y/N, can you finish the meat for me?

Y/N, nodding: Of course Eva!

Eva smiles and shows Amalia how to cut the vegetables as Y/n cuts up and prepares the meat. Y/N sighs, looking at the other two.

Y/N: We've already been cleaning and cooking for a week straight, think it'll change tonight?

Amalia: Well, we bet on all of the housework, and we lost six days in a row, so it's Eva's fault!

Eva: Why you-

Y/N, cutting Eva off: Do we at least have a plan to deal with the boys? I am not doing chores for the seventh day in a row!

Eva, smirking: I have a plan! Leave it to me?

Amalia, rolling her eyes: Oh yeah? And what does this plan involve Miss. Lost-the-bet-six-days-in-a-row?

Eva, eyebrow twitching: We use rigged dice!

Y/N, raising an eyebrow: Like Ruel?

Eva nods and brings out dice that looks like it was rigged. You and the girls then continue cooking, you and Eva occasionally switching places on helping Amalia...who does surprisingly well for her first time cooking.