The Children from the Mist

It was a bright day in the village of Emelka, and the village folk were just minding their own business when a bright, blue light came from an alleyway that caused mist and people to look over in shock and confusion. One of the villagers shouted in confusion as they stared at the bright light. From the light came a baby carriage that looked like a dragons snout and a cloaked figure in brown with pointed ears carrying the baby carriage

Enutrof#1: Hmm, looks like trouble!

Osmodius#1: Since the Chaos, there's nothing but trouble. The world's gone mad. Blasted Ogrest!

Grougaloragran the dragon, and the one pushing the baby carriage paid the villagers no mind as he kept walking past, looking for what he was searching for. A Noxine landed in a nearby tree and took a picture of the old dragon and the two beings inside the baby carriage, sending it to its master. Grougaloragran walked over a bridge over a river that seemed murky in the fog and a cloaked figure was waiting for him at the center of the bridge.

???: Say old man, what's in the baby carriage?

Grougaloragran paid the horned figure no mind and kept walking as the figure narrowed their eyes.

???: Why don't we take a closer look?!

The figure took off their cloak, revealing three Grambos stacked on top of each other, and they quickly surrounded the dragon and the baby carriage. Grougaloragran narrowed his eyes and mist appeared, covering the baby carriage, himself, and the bride.

Grambo#1: I like your trick with the mist, but it..

The grambo was cut off as they screamed, getting thrown off the bridge like a ragdoll, as the other two grambos landed in the river below. The mist cleared and Grougaloragran covered a cyan hat and a forest green hat with the fur in the baby carriage.

Nox: Bravo. Truly Impressive. It didn't take you long to get rid of my Grambos! Appearances can be deceiving.

Grougalragran said nothing and narrowed his eyes, walking away as the cloaked xelor grinned underneath his mask. The xelor teleported infront of the baby carriage and stuck his foot out, stopping the carriage from moving further.

Nox: Take me, for example. In spite of my size, I have an insatiable appetite, and I have to devour the Wakfu in everything I encounter. Ah...my trackers have just discovered an incredibly powerful source of Wakfu. Enough to satisfy my hunger for all eternity! But enough small talk. It's time you told me where you get your incredible power. And...what you're hiding in the baby carriage.

Grougalogran, looking like a grumpy grandpa: Best be on your way, Xelor, or you will taste the wrath of Grougaloragran!

The old dragon then starts to walk away, looking tired of whatever Nox has planned or any tricks he might have up his sleeve,

Nox: Grougaloragran, what a strange name.....The only creatures with names like that are, the legends say, No! It's impossible! They haven't existed since the dawn of time! Show me what you really are, old man! And don't try and trick me, or I'll crush you like a worthless insect.

Nox then makes a sword made out of gears, like a hand ticking on a clock and blasts energy at Grougaloragran and the baby carriage. The dragon lifts the carriage up and throws it into the air, making sure it stays afloat with mist. Grougaloragran lands and faces the mad xelor, looking less than pleased. Nox looks up with an interested tone in his voice.

Nox: interesting.

Nox then goes to fight the dragon with his sword by lunging at him, but Grougaloragran just makes a fist of fire and punches Nox with it, sending him flying away. Nox manages to catch himself by stabbing his time sword into the ground and slowing his fall. Grougalorgran then stomps his foot down on the bridge, causing cracks to appear as the bridge explodes, sending the xelor flying. Nox, however, was prepared and interlocked his fingers, stopping time as he grabbed his time sword. He laughs and spins himself downwards towards Grougaloragran with the intent of harming him for his wakfu. However, the dragon's eyes suddenly turned to slits as he caught the time sword with two of his fingers. Nox gasps in shock.