Ambush

The group walks out and sees that they have arrived in a swampy like area, the air around them being foggy.

Yugo: Well, it's quite a change from the Sadida Kingdom...

Y/n, Adamai: you can say that again...

Yugo: It's a little less...

Y/n: Green?

Yugo: Yeah, that.

The group watches as a sludge monster eats a dragonfly, causing the trio to move back slightly.

Y/n: Are you sure of your plan, Evangelyne?

Eva, nodding: Absolutely sure, my dear Y/n. Two more minutes and you'll see why. Pass me Skribble, please.

Y/n nods and takes Skribble out of their haven bag, handing it to Eva. EVa then opens Skribble and sets him on the ground.

Eva: Gather round, I'm gonna explain. Skribble, show me the way to I'île Sombre.

Skribble, snickering: No problem, boss.

Skribble's face disappears as the group gathers around Eva to see the map.

Eva: Here's our journey. To avoid boats as much as possible for Dally, we're gonna switch between Zaaps and walking. This first stage will be completed thanks to a cable car which runs through the Pincher Pass.

Ruel: Ah, the cable car in Pincher Pass. That'll take me back to my childhood. Did you know that my grandmother ran it for many years?

Y/n: Really? That's cool, Ruel!

Ruel, nodding: Indeed it is Y/n, indeed it is...She made lots of money from it. I wonder who took it over after her death?

Eva: My aim is to only travel by sea here, in the little port of Macheville, and from there going the I'île Sombre. That ok with you?

Dally nods, almost looking like he saw something die as Eva looks at Ruel. Eva stands up and rolls Skribble back up.

Eva: Good, we can let Amalia out now, then.

Everyone: What?

Ruel's haven bag start to move as Amalia struggles to get out. Eva looks smug.

Ruel: Hey, hey, my bag! It's...It's Amalia!

Amalia: I can't believe you! Not one of you asked me along on the adventure! I had to listen to my father and brother tell me what to do! ANd you, you still haven't cleaned your haven bag!

Y/n: Amalia, it's good to see you....but next time you decide to sneak in by haven bag, use mine. It's cleaner than Ruel's-

Amalia, huffing and crossing her arms: I will next time! It's much more safe in there than it is in Ruel's!...Luckily, us girls know how to stick together.

Eva, Amalia, and Y/n all high five while the boys are still in shock about Amalia's appearance. Amalia looks at Y/n.

Amalia: Did you bring what I asked you to?

Y/n, nodding: Yeah, It's in my haven bag.

Amalia: Can you bring it out?

Y/n, nodding: sure.

Y/n reaches into their haven bag and brings out a beautiful flower.