The People of the Cania Plains

A/n: I know the title is cool and all, but this is just an art dump chapter. Also, sorry for the late night upload, I just want to get this out of the way before it piles up and becomes too much to bear. I drew all of these, and it did take me awhile....and I had to split this into two because of the image limit.

~~~

Name: Rono

Name: Rono

Age: 8

Birthday: May 6

Dragon Sibling: Phenama

Parents: Spoilers~ Feel free to try an guess tho

Siblings: Gize, Gravatar

What they want to be: They constantly dream of what they want to be, like a hero or a great king or queen, like from what they've heard in the stories. While still being outgoing, they do like the quietness of a book, but can't sit still for that long, so they tend to play with Phenama and the other tribe's kids.

Extra Info: When they were in Rubilaxia, their parents were visiting their aunt and uncle from a different tribe, so they have no idea where they are. Rono, however, doesn't seem to concerned, having faith in the council.

 Rono, however, doesn't seem to concerned, having faith in the council

Name: Phenama

Age: 8

Birthday: may 6

Gender: female

Eliatrope Sibling: Rono

Parents: Spoiler~ feel free to try an guess tho

Siblings: Gize, Gravatar

What they want to be: They don't really care about what they want to be, but they do seem interested in healing because of the tribe's healers. They do also seem interested in the sadida healers, trying to learn how to heal in various ways.

Extra Info: They are adventurous like their sibling, but are also calm and know when it's time to relax. They often have nightmares about things they can't understand, but do understand that it's the future/from the future.