Yandere List

Here is the yandere list and what type of yanderes they are. I will update this list in a separate chapter for my own sanity...and so it is easier to group seasons together. Alibert, Jude, Jade, Ja-Ren, and the twins Ruby and Ren are NOT yanderes, so they will not be included in this list ... .almost all of the yanderes are platonic, except for Yugo and Adamai.

Ruel(platonic-like a grandpa figure):

Harmless: Seeking to bring joy and fulfillment to the lives of their love interests(grandchild figure in this case), they take care of their needs and see to the perfection of their education, emotions, and soul with greatest care. A harmless yandere character may have the same amount of obsessiveness as other yandere types would, though they won't do anything violent towards those that also like their love interest(grandchild figure in this case), and will leave them alone.

Self-Sacrifice(tries to hide it): Desiring to save their love interest(grandchild figure) from bullets, these yandere characters will give of their time, their desires, and work for whatever their love interest(grandchild figure) wants. They are willing to do almost anything for the good of their love interest(grandchild figure) and the relationship. They see self-giving and self-sacrifice as essential to a relationship and they, better than any other dere type, push themselves to do it more and better.

Manipulative: Seeking to get their love interest(grandchild) to react positively to their presence and to care about them, they manipulate their love interest's(grandchild) feelings and world perception. Some might see their love interest(grandchild) as incapable of caring about them. Others might think that their love interest(grandchild) wants to feel "in love" or happy "happy" around them, so they try to address their emotional state so that they frequently feel "in love" or "happy". Their only goal is for their love interest(grandchild) to do everything they want and for the love interest(grandchild) to stay and be loyal to them, and they will use manipulation, gaslighting and even direct threats against the love interest(grandchild) to accomplish so, using the own mortals and weaknesses of the love interest(grandchild) against them so they are forced to choose what the yandere really wants of them.

Protective: This type of yandere cares deeply for the wellbeing and happiness of their love interest(grandchild), and they fear what other, crueler people with bad intentions can do to their love interest(grandchild). They will be on the lookout for anything that can cause any kind of discomfort to the love interest(grandchild) before taking action to get rid of it.They see everything and everyone as a threat for the love interest(grandchild). They will use extreme methods to get rid of other "dangerous" people permenetly, and even punish and torture them for the harm they did to the love interest(grandchild), even if they didn't really do all that much.

Wrong Idea: Desiring to believe what is their ideal outcome is what their love interest(grandchild) wants, they will mistake what is wanted or requested, substituting it with their own desires for their love interest(grandchild). Desiring to believe what is their ideal outcome is what their love interest(grandchild) wants, they will mistake what is wanted or requested, substituting it with their own desires for their love interest(grandchild).

Amalia(platonic-just a friend):

Harmless: Seeking to bring joy and fulfillment to the lives of their love interests(friend figure in this case), they take care of their needs and see to the perfection of their education, emotions, and soul with greatest care. A harmless yandere character may have the same amount of obsessiveness as other yandere types would, though they won't do anything violent towards those that also like their love interest(friend figure in this case), and will leave them alone.

Stalker: Wishing to know everything possible about their love interest(sibling figure), they pursue their love interest(sibling figure) learning what they like, where they go, what they do, and who they associate with. They follow their love interest(sibling figure) around constantly, even if their love interest(sibling figure( really doesn't want them to. They tend to be rather creepy and may go to great lengths to ensure that they can continue to stalk their love interest(sibling figure). Their stalking will greatly affect the daily life of the love interest(sibling figure), messing with their head.